I have read numerous threads here but have yet to slove my problem, when ripping with DVD decrypter (last version) I can only manage x2 (approx 1hr for a DVD9).
MB: Gigabit GA K8N ULTRA 9
CPU AMD Athlon 64 1.8GHz
RAM 1G DDR 400MHz
OS: XP SP2 / Suse9.3
HD: 40GB (8/8/24) IDE0 M
DVD: ND-2510A (x12) IDE1 M
DMA is on, I have disabled the nforce drivers and are using windows stardard IDE drivers. Windows is using stardard DVD ROM drivers for the device. I tried to flash the DVD but the flash program says nothing detected to flash.
I had the HD & DVD running on an old system like a dream with DVD decrypter, shrink & nero, only slow bit was shrink, so hence the upgrade.