SLI problem

vbimport

Hello
I have never tried SLI before so if there is something I overlooked please let me know. I have 2 Evga GTX 460’s identical, have 680sli mobo, card #1 in slot 1 and #2 in the 3rd slot have tried switching cards and switching the position the sli bridge, 1000w psu, 8gb of ram DDR2 Q6850X quad core running @3.67 GHz, Revo pci ssdrive in the middle slot. Enabled sli in nvidia control panel. When stress testing with Evga OC scanner benchmark as SLI getting about 300 FPS as single units over 800FPS. I noticed that OC scanner is pulling 95% load in card one and 35-45% in card 2 in SLI configuration. Would moving one of the Vid cards to middle slot help or do I need something else? TIA :flower:
Jim

Are you using the latest version of the Evga OC scanner benchmark?

Do you have the latest Nvidia drivers loaded?

Its probably working fine, its just one of the programs is either outdated or has a bug. Your CPU is pretty fast so I don’t think its bottle necking anything.

[QUOTE=eric93se;2581376]Are you using the latest version of the Evga OC scanner benchmark?

Do you have the latest Nvidia drivers loaded?

Its probably working fine, its just one of the programs is either outdated or has a bug. Your CPU is pretty fast so I don’t think its bottle necking anything.[/QUOTE]
Had current drivers loaded but I had 1 version older benchmark scanner after installing new version all is well, thank you so much!!