Sky High

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD 5.6.1.1)
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1 (Widescreen)

Media is a Data DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)

Video DVD (or CD) label: SKHONNW1
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed wrong DVD structure!
Found & removed Macrovision RipGuard protection!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 2 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Will try ripping the files to HD and post back if all went well. Looks like the Ripguard crap is catching on.

*Update: Successfully Copy/Pasted all the files from the Source DVD to my HD. Great Job on the latest update of AnyDVD Slysoft.

Is the movie any good, never heard of it?

it’s about a high school for awkward adolescent super heroes. it’s like a cross between harry potter and the incredibles.

…and i had no problem copying this R1 widescreen with anydvd 5.6.1.1 movie only

Thanks for the heads-up as I’ll probably be getting this for the kid. I always back his discs up. He could break an anvil with a rubber mallet!

the problem i have with this move is when i go to rip to hd it goes to 38% then i get an
mesege thats says not a nof room on hd but i have over 230g of free space help plese :a [SIZE=1]

do you have multiple hard drives or partitions on a single hard drive? if so, have you double (and triple) checked that the temp folder is on a drive/in a partition where there is enough room?

other than double checking those things i can’t think of a reason for an erroneous insufficient space message. What are you using to rip the program?

if it is in fact a software glitch and you’ve checked your settings and do thave enough room then try (with anydvd running) to copy and paste the files from the disc to your hard drive and let us know how that goes.

on i do not have the partitiond hd dut i do have dule hds
i’m using anydvd5.6.1.1 and dvdshrink i have bin using them both for about a year now and raily do i have a problem

Norton recycle bin?

@ loki966,

Unfortunately you have failed to state the name and version of the software program you using. To prevent any confusion visit SlySoft (http://www.slysoft.com) and download the latest versions of AnyDVD-CloneDVD.

230 GigaBytes of free Hard Drive space seems like an awful lot of fee space. Exactly how large of a Hard Drive do you have installed on your computer? As suggested by Forum Member reasonsnotrules have you ensured that your are ‘pointing’ your software to the correct partition on your Hard Drive?

Best Regards,
bjkg

How much space do you have in your temp folder, directory or hd? I have 2 HD, both 320 gigs, one for temp files/workspace and another for storage of mi ISO files and never had a problem.
I strongly recomend Slysoft’s CloneDVD 2.8.5.1.

i got it to work i copyed and pasted from dvd to hd then used vodblanker then dvdshrink but thanks for your advice and help i appreciate the help :stuck_out_tongue:

voblankers seems to work best on these stubborn ones

Problem backing up SkyHigh. Using AnyDVD 5.6.1.1 with DVDDecryptor to rip to the HD. Then when trying to open the fileset with DVD Shrink 3.2, it gives me an error: Invalid data in file “F:\SKHONNW1\VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_1.VOB”

Any ideas?

I had no trouble at all ripping and burning Sky High region 1 widescreen with CloneDVD2 2.8.5.1 and anyDVD 5.6.1.1

I also just made a working backup of Sky High - Region 1 Widescreen with CloneDVD 2.8.5.1 and AnyDVD 5.6.1.1. :iagree:

Same Clone and AnyDVD setup here, was able to burn an iso,(movie only menus preserved) but I did have trouble getting my drive to recognize the disk with nero drive speed running. (I didnot have AnyDVD drive speed running at the same time) Shutting down nero drive speed, rebooting and using AnyDVD speed controll instead, worked fine.
Not sure why. :confused:

I get the same problem as skydude

The version of SkyHigh I backed up wasn’t RipGuard protected. It was a Canadian region 1 widescreen version. Guess the copies for the Canadian market don’t have it.

Ran into a memory error using Nero Recode 2 and AnyDVD 5.6.1.1, but then switched to CloneDVD2 and made a full disc back up, with no problems.

i tried to make a copy of ’skyhigh’……this is what happened……I usually use anydvd running in the background, while I shrink the files with dvdshrink, saving them as an image file, then I use image burn to burn these files……

this is what happens…….i get a cycle redundancy error message about 38% into the analyzing of the files by dvdshrink……if I run the dvd through vob blanker with anydvd running in the background and then use dvdshrink it goes through ok….then I can burn with image burn with no problem………

but check this out…….if I use anydvd and clonedvd in combination to create an iso file and save it to my harddrive it works everytime, with no errors….i then can burn with image burn later on……

so when it all comes down to it…use anydvd and clonedvd and save yourself some steps…unless you want to experiment a little bit….or just be creative….the folks from slysoft continue to amaze me with their constant updating of the product that they sell…

Yes, AnyDVD & CloneDVD are a good combination. I used to rip right from the DVD, but now I copy the Video_TS folder from the original DVD over to my Harddrive (with AnyDVD running in background) and then load up CloneDVD and compress from the ripped files. Seems to work better and give less errors on these Arccos/Ripguard protected titles anyway. I am very impressed with this latest version of AnyDVD (5.6.1.1) as it seems to take care of almost everything. Great job on the update James & Slysoft.