Skipping/pixelating with clonedvd burned movies

vbimport

I have been using slysoft/clonedvd for quite a while and have enjoyed the products ease of use.
My question is that sometimes i will burn a movie and it will burn fine but when I play it it will play for a while and then start skipping/pixelating. Some movies do it and some dont. I can re burn a copy of a movie that does it and it sometimes works fine the second time and sometimes it still does it. I use DVD-R memorex because that seems to be the brand my players like the best. Does anyone know how to prevent this problem? Thanks, this is my first time to be on this site and my first question

[QUOTE=buffalo7;2479896]I have been using slysoft/clonedvd for quite a while and have enjoyed the products ease of use.
My question is that sometimes i will burn a movie and it will burn fine but when I play it it will play for a while and then start skipping/pixelating. Some movies do it and some dont. I can re burn a copy of a movie that does it and it sometimes works fine the second time and sometimes it still does it. I use DVD-R memorex because that seems to be the brand my players like the best. Does anyone know how to prevent this problem? Thanks, this is my first time to be on this site and my first question[/QUOTE]

This is in the wrong forum and should be addressed to CloneDVD forum. But I will give a answer-it means your burning on bad media or burning to fast and multitasking when you shouldn’t be until the computer is done burning. Then and only then should you use the computer. Also your media choices makes a differences on burns as well as the burn speed. Of which the burn speed should only be half of the rated media speed to insure good burns. Also check to see if your burner firmware is up to date as well to insure proper media compatibility as well. Beyond that if you follow those safe protocals you should be able to get a good burn.

Hi buffalo7 and welcome to MyCE. :flower:

As coolcolors suggests that’s symptomatic of bad media.

Use Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden media and burn at half the rated speed for more reliable results.

[B]Wombler[/B]