Skinwalkers

vbimport

Hello

I’ve just tried to decrypt “Skinwalkers” and found that DVD Decrypter just hangs up. I them tried to do it with DVD shrink - going back a ways here - but that just crashed out.
Now I’m going to have to reboot to get the thin [disk] out of the drive as it has failed to respond.
The drive is working fine - derr!
The film plays alright - soooo???

Are we seeing a new protection here?

WaTcHiN

[QUOTE=WaTcHiN;2039674]Hello

I’ve just tried to decrypt “Skinwalkers” and found that DVD Decrypter just hangs up. I them tried to do it with DVD shrink - going back a ways here - but that just crashed out.
Now I’m going to have to reboot to get the thin [disk] out of the drive as it has failed to respond.

WaTcHiN[/QUOTE]

How old is that movie and who created the movie? Title sounds familiar I backup that same title with Anydvd and CloneDVD without no problems. What version of dvdshrink do you have? Don’t think that a new protection probably CSS protection kicking in.

[QUOTE=WaTcHiN;2039674]Hello

WaTcHiN[/QUOTE]

Skinwalkers is a 2007 release and has copy protection that dvd decryptor and dvd shrink cannot handle. Try using dvdfab hd decrytor to rip to hdd and then dvd shrink