Six feet under - subtitles

Hello everybody!

I’m new at this site, and actually I found that looking for “six feet under” and “subtitle” at google.
So what I really need are some subtitles for this serie, and like I had seen that some peoples had ripped this out.
If somebody have the subtitles (can be the vob files too), please tell me and I will give my e-mail or please tell me where to download it.

Tks a lot.

Myers

Hi there mmy3rs,

As the contents of a DVD are copyrighted, so are the subtitles. As we cannot allow requests of copyrighted materials (that’s illegal) I close this thread. Please read our rules to see what you can and what you can’t do here.

Cheers, DN

It’s so weird that I can’t ask about some subtitles if a lot of other peoples ask about problems ripping some dvds… what’s the hell about they? aren’t they dvd copyrighted too?

Originally posted by mmy3rs
It’s so weird that I can’t ask about some subtitles if a lot of other peoples ask about problems ripping some dvds… what’s the hell about they? aren’t they dvd copyrighted too?

Yes, DVDs are copyrighted, that’s very right. But… it is allowed to make backups of your own discs. In your case however, it’s quite clear you want to do something with materials you didn’t pay for… and that’s why there’s a difference.

If you ask us help with ripping DVDs you borrowed, rent or whatsoever, we can’t allow that either.

I hope it’s a little clear to you. To keep the forum a bit clean, I merged this thread with your former thread…