Single layer dvd requiring dual layer dvd

vbimport

please help!!!
using dvdfab trial for about a month and have had no problem using full disc to copy a dvd. starting yesterday i purchased and everytime i put in a dvd, keep getting error “please insert dual layer”…i know this is not needed. to verify i went to use old program ripit4me and it copied the movies that dvdfab stated i need dual layer for. any suggestions before i get frustrated enough to throw everything out the window??? :sad:
thanks much all!

You probably just need to update to the latest version.

Moved to the Fab Forum.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=pita870;2500908]please help!!!
using dvdfab trial for about a month and have had no problem using full disc to copy a dvd. starting yesterday i purchased and everytime i put in a dvd, keep getting error “please insert dual layer”…i know this is not needed. to verify i went to use old program ripit4me and it copied the movies that dvdfab stated i need dual layer for. any suggestions before i get frustrated enough to throw everything out the window??? :sad:
thanks much all[/QUOTE]

Hi pita870
Welcome to MyCE :flower:

Before you click start make sure that DVD-5 is in the drop down window at the bottom next to the word Quality, you can also go into common settings-> “DVD to DVD” and set the default output size to DVD-5 :wink:

ok, here’s the crazy thing…for drop down to dvd5, i drop it down, chose it and i get this wonderful error msg the dvd to dvd option is expired…yadda yadda. funny, they were able to take my money and send me my registration…which i registered for. this is going to be a problem i’m going to have to contact them about huh?

[QUOTE=pita870;2500947]ok, here’s the crazy thing…for drop down to dvd5, i drop it down, chose it and i get this wonderful error msg the dvd to dvd option is expired…yadda yadda. funny, they were able to take my money and send me my registration…which i registered for. this is going to be a problem i’m going to have to contact them about huh?[/QUOTE]
When you purchased the product you was sent an email with a registration code and also a key which was sent as an attachment, how did you register the product ?

you can enter the reg code manually but the best way is to just place the reg on your desktop or somewhere on your computer then double click on the reg key :slight_smile:

also please use normal fonts when posting…some of us have vision problems and it is hard to read your posts …thank you :flower: