Sims Vacation

Tried to copy using Sony crx210. Using CDClone and looking at postings for various settings. Does this burner support the error corrections. It says it supports the buffer underruns. I have tried many setting but only making coaster at this time. What does it mean when I see “hide CDR” media? I am not sure what this means or how to do it. Help

Well, I checked the supported CD Writers list and I was unable to locate your CD Writer. I’m not exactly sure what this means, seeing as you were able to use Clone CD. Chances are that you will need to use Betablocker and patch the weak sectors. As for the Hide CDR Media setting, it only is needed if you are trying to run the game from your CD Writer. If you have a standard CDROM drive, then this is not necessary. This is because of an ATIP check which is used along with the Safedisc 2 protection. Goto this link below and it will explain what an ATIP check is.

http://knowhow.cdfreaks.com/article.php?ID=122

If “Hide CDR Media” is greyed out, then goto your Control Panel, Regional Settings and choose Canada, then reboot your computer. Good luck!