Simpsons movie to ipod

I am having trouble with the finished file. It plays but at the same spot about 5 minutes into it goes out of sync with audio and audio starts from the beginning.

Which iPod profile are you using?

Ipod classic 80G 6th generation. Any help would be appreciated

Sorry, I meant which profile within DVDFab.

DVD Fab Platinum. Tried 4.03.05 beta and same result. DVD to ipod. Have tried other programs out there and same result. At the exact same time color goes on screen goes to black & white and audio starts to beginning. About 5.:07 into movie. Has to be in conversion process a/c does without even putting on ipod.

[quote=mrpipe;1967083]DVD Fab Platinum. Tried 4.03.05 beta and same result. DVD to ipod. Have tried other programs out there and same result. At the exact same time color goes on screen goes to black & white and audio starts to beginning. About 5.:07 into movie. Has to be in conversion process a/c does without even putting on ipod.[/quote]Are you selecting the shorter of the two long titles for conversion? The longer one has a scene like that, when Homer falls onto the heart shaped ice floe.

Title set 2 does that early, in the church scene. It goes black and white and the sound goes back to the start. Do your conversion on title 1.

[quote=90312;1967105]Title set 2 does that early, in the church scene. It goes black and white and the sound goes back to the start. Do your conversion on title 1.[/quote]My R1 original does not do that when backed up (PathPlayer ON).:confused:

Hi. i think is that video frame rate and audio frame rate been set uncorrectly. which i had encountered. you should try the best compress and make the most of it’s original bit rate.

Try use this tools : moyea video convert. may help you:)

Good luck:)

My path player is just set to whatever the default value is, never thought to turn it on. I just know if I use title 2 it does it when the preacher points at the congregation, and this is pretty early on. Mine is also R1. Title 1 is smooth!

Thanks. I will try the other title set. You were exactly right it was in the church scene. I am using the default settings. I will let you know the results.

Okay. Thanks for everybodys help.Video and audio is perfect not. Only problem is I have subtitle or closed captioning even though I unselected it. Any help

Hurray ! Finally got it right. Thanks for the help. I had to go into setttings and unselect all subpictures.

[QUOTE=mrpipe;1967586]Hurray ! Finally got it right. Thanks for the help. I had to go into setttings and unselect all subpictures.[/QUOTE]

Good work, I love it when a plan comes together!

Make sure when you transcode the file that you are using the hour and 20 min movie and not the hour and 40 min