Simple question

Hello, this has probably been asked before but can some one recommend to me which burner is better to copy every type of protection including the new stuff the ASUS CRW-5224A or the LITE-ON 52246S. I also want the burner to be able to make me a back up copy of Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne. Thanks for all the help :smiley:

Any is better.

hint

Hi, I did do a search but all it ended up doing was confusing me lol I have no idea which one to pick I thought if I told you which game I wish to back up it might help me choose the right one. Because one might be better at copying securom 2 then the other one.

No not really.

Lol Airhead doesnt feel like talking today it seems :stuck_out_tongue:

IROC-Z both drives will do just fine, i dont think there’s any major difference between them. I guess it comes down to the $ difference, i would go for the Asus though. If i had 40$ more to spent i 'd go for the Premium.

Yeah :bigsmile:
Buy the cheapest I say.

Hi, if I get the Asus will it be able to back up Warcraft 3 easily? Or will it be an involved and difficult process? Also I heard the Asus has bad write quality is this just lies? Thanks for the help:bow:

Originally posted by IROC-Z
Hi, if I get the Asus will it be able to back up Warcraft 3 easily? Or will it be an involved and difficult process? Also I heard the Asus has bad write quality is this just lies? Thanks for the help:bow:
Nope no bad writing quality unless you use cheap-bad media to write on, which could pontentially result in poor writing with all burners, not just the Asus.

Backing up any game shouldnt be different with either the Litie or the Asus. The difficulty of doing so depends on the corresponding protection scheme, the proggie you use and your experience on the field. Do some reading/searching on the forum on Warcraft 3 and you’ll get more info about it.

Ok I’ll go with the ASUS both burners are the same price so I’ll go with the ASUS thanks for the help.

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Stick around, you’ll learn loads of staff :wink:

Yeah I will this place is awesome so much usefull information :cool: