Simple question without simple findable answer

Hey all,

I have never made an audio cd. I have copied some of my cds to my computer and played songs. My sister copied a cd for my kids and dropped it to my online storage drive and I in turn downloaded it. So, I have a folder with 20 separate songs in mp3 format. How do I make this into a music cd playable in most audio cd players? It would appear that the total minutes are around 73. Also, Is there a software that can analyze and convert and record/burn this if so I will buy it if I have to.

Marc

Have you tried Burrrn to make an audio CD from your music files?

Just drag your files into the Burrrn window, and it’ll convert them to .cda and burn them to disc. The resulting disc should be playable in most players. Just be sure to use good discs, and burn at 16x (it should be set to this speed by default anyway).

I use this software myself - quick, free and dead easy :slight_smile:

It would seem the main page in my link is down at the moment, but a simple Google search for “Burrrn” should find you an alternative download source.

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2163300]Have you tried Burrrn to make an audio CD from your music files?

Just drag your files into the Burrrn window, and it’ll convert them to .cda and burn them to disc. The resulting disc should be playable in most players. Just be sure to use good discs, and burn at 16x (it should be set to this speed by default anyway).

I use this software myself - quick, free and dead easy :slight_smile:

It would seem the main page in my link is down at the moment, but a simple Google search for “Burrrn” should find you an alternative download source.

Hope that helps :)[/QUOTE]

23 different hits and they all lead back to the original download site which has exceeded bandwidth limit. would like to try this any other suggestions?

Marc

I found it here on Softpedia: http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Burrrn-Download-19908.html - the US mirror appears to work fine :slight_smile: