Simple Question: How to combine AVI with Nero

vbimport

I have just downloaded two AVI files that are part 1 and part 2 of a video that has been split. My question is, what is the proper way to combine them using Nero 6. In particular, I would like the resulting Video_TS that is created to appear as one complete file, without any jumps or stops.

Is it as simple as adding the two AVI file to the project at the beginning.

Thank you for your assistance, in advance.

nero visionexpress

Thank you. Could you walk me through it?

Very simple. Just open Nero Vision Express, click on whatever kind of project you want to make (movie, DVD, Video CD, etc.), then simply click on the add video files button near the top right and it will allow you to select the files you want. Once you add them into the project, they will be in as seperate files. You just click on one of them, then hold the Ctrl button and click the other one so they are both highlighted ( they will be different colors). Then on the lower left side of the box where your files are highlighted there are 3 buttons. I think it’s the middle button that you hit to combine them into one file. Then you can edit it or export it or do whatever you want with it.

Yup, that was it. Thanks for the help.

Any Idea what would have happened if the files would not have been joined. Just wondering.

They will appear as to different titles on your DVD. If they are next to each other, they should play in sequence without a problem. Combining them just makes them easier to navigate and create buttons for.