Simple problem?

vbimport

HI all,

I have Tunebite 7, platinum license. I bought this for one reason only, to change some WMA files that the license has been used too many time to MP3’s. I feel stupid, it seems simple enough, but there are so many settings…I need a step by step, if possible. When I try to convert, it always opens up the internet about a Microsoft license, I thought that was the reason I bought this, to avoid this. Maybe I just don’t have the settings right ? Can anyone help me. I searched for this simple answer on here and found many more complex issues, but not mine…

Tnx,

J

Are you trying to convert WMAs that you don’t have a license for? Generally these converter programs can’t convert what can’t be played on a given machine.

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2522785]Are you trying to convert WMAs that you don’t have a license for? Generally these converter programs can’t convert what can’t be played on a given machine.[/QUOTE]

Yes, that is correct, but I thought that was the whole idea of this software ???Now what ?

In the Help section within Tunebite there is this notice:

[I]Removing copy protection
Please make sure that you have sufficient rights to play the files with your playback software before you continue.
[/I]

If you do not have permission to play the files, then you will not be able to convert them. You’ll have to obtain a license for the files from wherever you purchased them.