Silent Hill

vbimport

I’ve been trying to make a back of of “Silent Hill” but it doesn’t seem to be working. Whenever I try to make the copy with CloneDVD and AnyDVD running in the background my computer just bluescreens after a few percent. The drive I am using to copy it is a Plextor PX-712A. Is there any settings that could be causing this issue?

what versions of CloneDVD and AnyDVD are you using? It should be any problem with the current versions. anydvd 6.3.1.5 and CloneDVD 2.9.1.5

[QUOTE=XAlliedYouthX;2004592]I’ve been trying to make a back of of “Silent Hill” but it doesn’t seem to be working. Whenever I try to make the copy with CloneDVD and AnyDVD running in the background my computer just bluescreens after a few percent. The drive I am using to copy it is a Plextor PX-712A. Is there any settings that could be causing this issue?[/QUOTE]

Might sound unusual but are referring to the game or movie?? Also does the original movie play properly all til the end and the menus work??

It’s the movie and yes it plays perfectly from beginning to end.

[QUOTE=XAlliedYouthX;2006933]It’s the movie and yes it plays perfectly from beginning to end.[/QUOTE]

Maybe the media your using is not good or your burning to fast of a speed? Also when burning you shouldn’t be multitasking or running other applications at the same time. Burning is a CPU and Memory and HDD intensive task…