Silent Hill 3 and Securerom 4.xxx

hi all…how to copy silent hill 3 and other dvd protections is simple i suspect…i copied silent hill 3 using blindwrite 5.1.5.132 and a liteon dvd combo cdrw (LITE-ON COMBO LTC-48161H) and perfect copy !!!..leave all settings in blindwrite to defaults and automatic profile…i loaded the image using daemon v346 and worked without patches or cracks…
my guess is its the software, as i also used Alcohol 120% 1.9.2, Nero 6.3, Easy CD 6, and other software but blindwrite done the job.
if this game can be copied which has one of the toughest protection then most others can.
the game manufacturers seem to think that all people wanna do is pirate their games, but some want to make a working copy as a backup.

Emu

:smiley:

Wrong forum, thread moved.

I thought Alcohol 120% doesnt support copying DVDs.

Securom on DVD can be mounted on a virtual drive, no problem about that. But you can’t currently burn it to a dvdr and have a working backup.

If you look in the Datatypes list there is a profile for Playstation 2. Also, Alcohol will still read a DVD disc.

Quite Correct. You can make an image that should work in a virtual drive:)

I used Alcohol to burn the DVD, and it worked but everytime in the game I got a slab like the “Temptation Stone” the game froze. What is wrong with this?