Shutter island ( std DVD )

vbimport

Has anyone have any issues with shutter island std dvd , tried dvdfab7.0.6.7, with no luck …pathplayer enabled and disable :sad:I will most likely wait for updates,the team is usually quick on dvdfab updates,
thanks!

[QUOTE=scottjoe;2522913]Has anyone have any issues with shutter island std dvd , tried dvdfab7.0.6.7, with no luck …pathplayer enabled and disable :sad:I will most likely wait for updates,the team is usually quick on dvdfab updates,
thanks![/QUOTE]

Fengtaop is aware of this and is working on adding the suppot for the protection found on this title :slight_smile:

Thank you! stormjumper updates are usually around the corner:iagree:

[QUOTE=scottjoe;2522919]Thank you! stormjumper [B]updates are usually around the corner[/B]:iagree:[/QUOTE]

You was not foolin when you said around the corner, here is your update :bigsmile:

[B]SJ[/B]

I am having the same problem. However, I am using 7.0.6.9. I get a message that says there was an error reading the disc; I say ignore and then I get the error message again. Any help would be appreciated. I have tried it with path Player on/off.

I just loaded 7.0.7.0 because it said that the SHUTTER ISLAND problem was fixed.
When I put in the DVD it says that Fab can’t read the disc because it contains CSS Copy Protection.

Any Ideas???

You d/l the wrong version, (non css) you need to download the css version, look at the top of this forum for the latest css version and download that ver 7.0.7.0 download here http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm If you are using the free version then it won’t decrypt it for anywhere from 60 to 90 days as it lags behind

I don’t see a 7.0.7.0 CSS version.

I went to history and it says that version 7.0.7.0 has the Shutter Island Fix.

I can’t find any CSS version.

And yes I looked at the top of the forum as suggested.
OK…I’m old…but I still don’t see it:)

Help.

here http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm DVDFAB 7.0.7.0 is out, it’s at the top of this forum

Thank You Very Much.

YW and good luck

[QUOTE=Atomix2104;2524176]I am having the same problem. However, I am using 7.0.6.9. I get a message that says there was an error reading the disc; I say ignore and then I get the error message again. Any help would be appreciated. I have tried it with path Player on/off.[/QUOTE] The latest version which is 7.0.7.0 has the fix for this movie, you can d/l it at the 1st thread in this forum

dvdfab5 works just fine…really!

I’m useing the free version (7.0.8.2.}.This is strange but the day Shutter Island came out on DVD I was able to back up my copy with no problems. Although it could be the version before 7.0.8.2.:confused::eek:

[QUOTE=swampwizard;2535303]I’m useing the free version (7.0.8.2.}.This is strange but the day Shutter Island came out on DVD I was able to back up my copy with no problems. Although it could be the version before 7.0.8.2.:confused::eek:[/QUOTE]

The protection were defeated before…