Shut this site down

Not this one! :bigsmile:
But another terrible site I was directed to.
It is quite bad so enter at own risk. Enter.

Sounds like FlyingDutchman needs to visit his ‘neighbor’ and give them an ass-whuppin of their lives (both are in NYC)! This site is just wrong…it’s even hard to look and stomach this…

Originally posted by Bulk

It is quite bad so enter at own risk.

I second this…probably should have read your post more carefully…

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?threadid=47778

Yea, this has been around for so long its not even funny. I remember the outrage it caused when it first came out. Funny how a joke is treated these days.

Arghh not that link again…

It’s just a stupid joke, I’m wondering who still believes this and gets angry… ah well… I rest my case… I’ve seen this joke a few times too often I guess…

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
[B]Arghh not that link again…

It’s just a stupid joke, I’m wondering who still believes this and gets angry… ah well… I rest my case… I’ve seen this joke a few times too often I guess…[/B]

Does the sentence “There’s one born every minute” bring back memories ? :bigsmile:

No offence meant to the original poster.

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
Does the sentence “There’s one born every minute” bring back memories ? :bigsmile:
No offence meant to the original poster.

Yes it does… and indeed, no harm intended :slight_smile:

Excuse my stupidity but by looking at first glance, the pictures look pretty damn real.
Can’t a guy make a post here nowadays without getting flamed? I believe there is people out there which are sick enough to do things, such as stick cats in a jar. The site looks pretty genuine to me, so a simple posting stating it was a sick joke without stating im stupid would have been sufficient. You all had the benefit of insight with the previous postings about this site. What is the point in saying someone is stupid just because you have seen something and had time to make a judgment on it. Anybody could have done that. It doesn’t make me stupid, and it certainly doesn’t make you intelligent.

Bulk: my sincere apologies! It wasn’t my inention to call the CD Freaks official good guy stupid, it’s probably just the fact that I’ve been confronted with this joke a few times too many… this really came out different than meant!

Ah well, let me correct my statement and uh… please forgive me? :wink:

nfi, really!

kitty’s are cute!

www.mycathatesyou.com isnt working for me though :frowning:

Excuse my stupidity but by looking at first glance, the pictures look pretty damn real.

Don’t get angry. Even the FBI got fooled regarding this site.

Sometimes i wonder how the human mind works. I mean , people get offended by mutilated animals (for i sure was when i 1st saw that site) , but can easiliy watch the 9 o’clock news where they tell about thousands of <insert your favourite non-white-non-western-civilization-non-christians here> get/are/were killed. While having dinner.

No offence meant to humankind of course…

i prefer the mutilated kitties to the news.

no offense meant, but if sticking cats in a jar qualifies as sick, i’ve been out of the loop too long. the things people do to each other every day are far more sick, in my eyes. rather, the things we allow other people to put us through are far worse.

//watches the squirrels outside. i wonder how they’d look in a jar :wink:

[B]Can’t a guy make a post here nowadays without getting flamed?

(…)

What is the point in saying someone is stupid just because you have seen something and had time to make a judgment on it. Anybody could have done that. It doesn’t make me stupid, and it certainly doesn’t make you intelligent. [/B]

I sincerely hope that my previous reply did not give you the feeling you describe above, for it was certainly not intended this way. The link to a previous post on this was merely intended to show you what others had already written on this ( and I didn’t have to repeat myself :wink: )

In the Dutch section this link was already discussed twice (or three times), but those comments I will spare you (don’t feel like translating :wink: )

But agreed, even for a joke it is a sick one…

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
wondering who still believes this and gets angry
cough

Oh boy this one again,

Yes it is sick to do this to cats, but someone had the idea to do it…

most cats are curious and will go into one of those things by themselves.

No offense.