Shrinking protected dvd's (dvd shrink)

vbimport

I have been backing up a bunch of my dvd’s now and have encountered protected dvd problems twice lately with backing up my Tears of the sun dvd and Finding Nemo.

I use dvdshrink to back up my dvd’s and is not working on these dvd’s mentioned above. downloaded anydvd which is not helping me at all. Can anyone advice me what to do so I can backup my movies.

Many thanks in advance for your attention

:confused:

hi
i backed up my copy of tears of the sun with dvd-shrink v-3.1.7.6 and i used dvd fab both of them would only back up
just the movie. so try just ripping the movie only hope this this dose it for you?.

protection errors can usually be resolved just by playing the movie for a bit in your player software, then opening Shrink.

ripping the disc with DVDDecryptor is another good method.

Originally posted by Cazmania
I have encountered protected dvd problems twice lately with backing up my Tears of the sun dvd
and Finding Nemo.

Finding Nemo

:smiley:

if ur still having trouble, I read on the cdfreaks news page a few weeks back that there’s a new dvd decryptor out that will detect mastering errors (I think that’s what the movie uses). Dunno if it’ll help, but I saw that and thought I’d pass it on.