Shrink problem

Lately, when I try to make a copy of a disk I have made, and can start with Dvd Shrink and burn with Imgburn, it will not open, then if I hit “next” on the remote it jumps to the next scene and opens, this has happened on 3 different occasions. this has never happened before. Any ideas?, T.I.A.

Although I don’t see Dvd Shrink changing anything, unless you make changes manually & as long as the disc you are tryng to copy plays fine, then here is a way to do it, taking Dvd Shrink out of the equation. place the backup that you made in the drive tray, go to My Computer, right click the drive icon, open, & either drag & drop or Edit/Select All/Copy To Folder both the AUDIO_TS & VIDEO_TS to a folder you choose, then burn with ImgBurn in Build Mode.

[QUOTE=beef barley;2070493]Although I don’t see Dvd Shrink changing anything, unless you make changes manually & as long as the disc you are tryng to copy plays fine, then here is a way to do it, taking Dvd Shrink out of the equation. place the backup that you made in the drive tray, go to My Computer, right click the drive icon, open, & either drag & drop or Edit/Select All/Copy To Folder both the AUDIO_TS & VIDEO_TS to a folder you choose, then burn with ImgBurn in Build Mode.[/QUOTE]
BB, thanks for the reply, first, how do you drop & drag the audio/video, second would you know why the problem occured in the first place, it has only happened after the last update, whereas you have a menu to choose fom on Shrink before you use it. Am I perhaps using the wrong selection?

In order to guess at what happened you would have to explain the process you used, start to finish, leving nothing out. I also don’t understand what update? If I was using Dvd Shrink, I would put my copy in the drive & then launch Dvd Shrink/Open Disc, then save as an ISO image or to a hard disk folder Then burn with ImgBurn in ISO Write or Build Mode respectively.

Place your copy in the drive tray, go to Start/My Computer, right click on the drive icon, then the following: