Shrek 3 HD DVD

Anyone else having problems with Shrek 3. Keeps Erroring out. I have the latest AnyDvd Update.

[QUOTE=stevo714;1932658]Anyone else having problems with Shrek 3. Keeps Erroring out. I have the latest AnyDvd Update.[/QUOTE]

One thing we do need to know the revision number just saying latest update is a vague number system… What is the exact problem and can you post the info that Anydvd says but make sure no registration or serial is crossed out or blanked out first before posting… And also what are you doing as well?

Use Slysoft’s ANYDVD HD, for HD-DVD’s. http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvdhd.html

I’m using AnyDvd HDDVD and it is version 6.1.9.8

When the Disk Scans it says

“AnyDVD Requires to update a critcial update to scan this disk Shrek_The_Third. If you do not update decrption will stop”

I then hit Update and it says

“Update request denied, please check your license and contact slysoft support”

Now I only have the trial but this has never happened on any other HD DVD or Blu-Rays.

Thanks

[QUOTE=stevo714;1932918]I’m using AnyDvd HDDVD and it is version 6.1.9.8

“AnyDVD Requires to update a critcial update to scan this disk Shrek_The_Third. If you do not update decrption will stop”

Now I only have the trial but this has never happened on any other HD DVD or Blu-Rays.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

What version are you using?

If you are using the trial version then you need to wait for the weekly updates that will include the keys for newer movies. IOW as a trial user you cannot use the online server to access keys for newer movies. The error message could be misleading and it was noted that the message would be changed in the future.

I’d suggest trying v6.1.9.9 [I]beta[/I] if you haven’t already.

[QUOTE=DrinkLyeAndDie;1933126]What version are you using?[/QUOTE]

Sorry. I missed where you said what version you had. Update to v6.1.9.9 and try.

[QUOTE=stevo714;1932918]I’m using AnyDvd HDDVD and it is version 6.1.9.8

Thanks[/QUOTE]

You might want to go back to Anydvd 6.1.9.3 as this is the offical release and beta release should be for experimental purpose only…!!

6.1.9.9 fixed the problem.

Great Software. Now if Power DVD would only be as good as keeping up.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;1933182]You might want to go back to Anydvd 6.1.9.3 as this is the offical release and beta release should be for experimental purpose only…!![/QUOTE]

In this case that would absolutely be the wrong thing to do. They need support for the [U]HD-DVD[/U] release of [U]Shrek the Third[/U] which uses [U]MKB v4[/U]. Full support for [U]MKB v4[/U] wasn’t added until v6.1.9.8 [i]beta[/I] and the release of [U]Shrek the Third[/U] was after v[I]6.1.9.3[/I] was released which had a very limited amount of [U]MKB v4[/U] titles that it could handle. [U]AnyDVD[/U] v6.1.9.8 [I]beta[/I] also didn’t contain the necessary key and would have needed to make use of the online server but since the [I]trial version[/I] cannot do that the only recourse is to update to the newest version which is v6.1.9.9 [I]beta[/I]. Downgrading wouldn’t help at all.

[QUOTE=stevo714;1933190]6.1.9.9 fixed the problem.

Great Software. Now if Power DVD would only be as good as keeping up.[/QUOTE]

Glad you resolved the problem. :slight_smile: