Show us a pic of your tattoos

Ok myself and Sexy_Southerner are thinking of getting tattoos (well my second) and thought we could get some ideas from others here so like the title says, If you got any tatts and feel like showing them off post a pic of them here. I will post a pic of mine as soon as I get a working camera

Ok.

:doh:

Ok this is not a picture of mine but the one i have is the same just on the opposite wrist. Anyone know which famous person has this. Whoever gets it get a drink on me at the cdfreaks pub. :stuck_out_tongue:

Back to topic…I also have barb wire all the way around my right arm and have a small tribal design on my back between sholder blades. And the last one is of a leprechaun on my left sholder because I am part Irish. I will take some pic tommorow and post them.

I was thinking …maybe a tribal for my lower back…so if ya have any good ideas…i’d appreciate it.

Don`t write a Chinaish Food meny on your back like the rest of the wannabe Girls in the world

Why not? It can be a good excuse to have a taste of her… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess he just want me to tattoo a line with $5.99 under it…
for all you can eat under $5.99

LOL … now I understand all those girls are whores LOL

Glad to clear that up for you Kick :stuck_out_tongue:

ye thanks … now I know that I payed to much for them :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t have any. :stuck_out_tongue:

If, like my old flatmate, you end up getting Kanji tattooed on your body, be sure of what it means… she has on her back what she thought was “courage” - turns out that the Kanji actually means “gall bladder”

Yo-

I don’t have any tattoos-

But I have my $6 ready-eh!!

Here are two pics of Tatoo:

Only a shame it didn’t have the massed pipes and drums - or Tam the gun!!

What about this?

yeah Geno thats more like it…but maybe a lil smaller …after all its gonna be there FOREVER :wink:

Hey S_S check this link out. Clicky

Here are some pics for you to go on to. :flower:

I find these tribal tattoos a total cliché. Here in the Netherlands, every 14 year old girl seems to have one. I would pick something more original…

Here is one of my tattos, it’s Japanese, Kin grappling with a Koi. I have another Koi on the same arm on the inside. I’ll take a pic and post it. :slight_smile:

SS… I would go with the second one, simple but nice.