[Show Demand] Interesting words from Nero

vbimport

There’s some interesting words from a Nero guy concering the future of NeroLinux.

This is the link: http://news.com.com/Nero+updates+Linux+disc-burning+software/2110-1046_3-5810765.html

This is what it contains (the interesting part):

“Right now with Linux, we’ve done some basic work to show we can do it,” said Craig Campbell, technical director of the software, adding that the company hopes the product will generate more interest in a Linux version. The Windows version has several features the Linux version lacks, including the ability to author DVDs and create sound tracks, but the company plans to bolster the Linux version depending on demand, he said

So now it’s even more our business to tell Nero what we want an need. :slight_smile:

My personal demand-list for now:

1. NeroVisionLinux
  2. NeroRecodeLinux
  3. NeroLinux Cover Editor

Thanks…interesting…I completely second you on the Cover Editor part. I understand your need of the other ones…I don’t do much video work like a lot of people…heck…I would like to see the whole dang thing ported over…it has a LOT of potential…

i’m all for recode, that would make my windows partition obsolete.

I just paid $19.95 for the US version of nero linux, I don’t use Windows, and I would like Drag&Drop mpeg’s for VCD/SVCD and DVD authoring, and autoencoding in future versions.
I would also like the option to make VCD menus as well.

Cheers!

I agree with ccde wholeheartedly! I have been a loyal Nero user since version 4, it just keeps getting better & better. Shoot, if it wasn’t for my Nero 6 on Xp, I would hardly have any reason to boot to Windows at all. I have been impressed with the progress NeroLinux has made in just a short time, and hope linux users will show more interest in it. I know it sure works sweet (2.0.0.2) with my Xandros 3 deluxe :bow:

I just paid $19.95 for the US version of nero linux, I don’t use Windows, and I would like Drag&Drop mpeg’s for VCD/SVCD and DVD authoring, and autoencoding in future versions.
I would also like the option to make VCD menus as well.

That sounds good. Would be great for me too :slight_smile:

i like nerolinux, but wouldn’t want the whole suite ported, recode would be nice, but does anybody use the audio stuff or that awful incd?

I recently made Fedora 4 my OS, no longer use Winblows. Man I was happy when I got NeroLinux, been using Nero since version 2. Glad to see them jump on the bandwagon as quick as they did. They are a smart bunch and have gained a good place on my hard drive.

I do miss Recode, hope it is not too long of a wait.

Dave

Vision Express and Recode would r0x0rz… :bigsmile: :bigsmile: