Should R!Co continue A-Ray Scanner

Well it seems that R!Co stopped working on A-Ray Scanner.

I heard this is because, some stupped fuck had used his code to make another (unknown) protection scanner. :frowning: :a :frowning:

I personally like A-Ray Scanner alot (although it has some small bugs) and hope alot of you do also.

I hope that with enough positive reactions, R!Co reconsiders his thoughts and continues the development of A-Ray Scanner. :bow: :bow:

@R!Co, you’ve done a great job so far, don’t let any asshole stop you from developing A-Ray Scanner (I don’t have the brains to develope such a program myself).

Please vote, now!

@R!Co, you’ve done a great job so far, don’t let any asshole stop you from developing A-Ray Scanner (I don’t have the brains to develope such a program myself).

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:
must go on with the show, R!Co
cool software made by R!Co.

You know I want you to keep it up RICo :wink:

Keep going R!Co, don’t let the bastards get you down!

Yeah R!CO keep up the good work!

Don’t let 1 idiot destroy it - otherwise that idiot has WON!

MC :smiley:

I’d like to see r!co comment on this…

You kind of have to expect this type of thing with tools that are near the thin line between legal and illegal use…

BTW, This situation is a bit ironic, because cdkiller, author of another detection tool (protectionid.gamecopyworld.com), was once claiming that r!co stole his ideas with screenshots proving his ‘claims’. And now it’s r!co’s turn to be mad. So ripping things elsewhere is ok, but it’s never fun to get our things stolen, eh?

People are lazy, don’t want to look at files to understand how to detect protections; it’s much easier to take another tool and rip the method & insert it in your own tool.

I don’t see what the big deal is with this issue, a-ray scanner already has a large fanbase … most people here won’t even care if there exists another tool (or aren’t even aware of it)… They already have something (a-ray) that works well and are happy with it. Just identify the infringing tool promptly and the best thing that can happen is no-one will use it, and the author will give up on the project soon enough.

my 2 cents.

R!CO gogogo :D!
This programm is very usefull and i hope that he doesn’t stop working on this programm (because bxxxxj has already stopped working on clonyxxl)

LOL guys calm down…we are working on new version and it should be released soon. It just holiday time :slight_smile: and also I have other initerests but A-Ray will live :P. Thanx for support guys

good r!co, I almost had a heart attack when i read that u stopped working on a-ray scanner.

Excellent work R!Co I think your product deserves much praise.

w00t, w00t, w00t, w00t :bow: :bow:

Nice to hear R!Co, I really thought you stopped with A-Ray.

I will send you an email, with some small bugs I found (propably already known by you).

Keep up the good work.

Who clicked option 2?? :confused: :confused:

i don’t use it myself…but i love the idea of having software made from people from our community

keep up the good work…and enjoy your holiday

Yes, definitely keep working on it. I just used it for the first time the other day bacause of all of the people on the forums saying that it was really good and you know what, it’s a great piece of software that hopefully has a long life ahead of itself.

Nice work Rico and thanks again.

RoC

though it ended too, after a long time of no news…
anyways, keep up the goods…

What ever happened to that new scanner Rico was working on? It is now 2007 and this forum topic was started way back in 2004, what the dillio anyone know what ever came of this scanner to be and where it can be gotten? :wink:

Last I knew, R!Co was working had joined the team and Daemon Tools and was working on something over there. However, his last post in the DT forum is in July 2006. Protection ID is the only thing going now. If you want a copy of A-Ray why not try this: http://www.cdfreaks.com/software/Protection-Identifying/A-Ray/A-Ray-Scanner.html