First of all my english is not so good, so please forgive me.
I have this problem: right now I have the money and the chance to buy the 4082b here in Colombia, obviusly the 4120b is not available here, maybe in about two months, I think. There are also other things to consider:
[li]My main use for a dvd burner will be data backup, and that’s why I want LG, because the DVD-RAM capabilities, but I will also use it to burn DVD-R and DVD+R for archival purposes.
[/li][li]As long as the media market here doesn’t offer so much possibilities, mainly princo’s and ridata’s, that’s something to keep in mind.
[/li][li]I’m on budget, I have the money to buy the 4082b, but not so much more, if the 4120b will cost US $30 more than the 4082b, I just won’t be able to buy it.
[/li][li]Double Layer is a plus for me, the media won’t be available here anytime soon.
[/li][li]The quality of the burned dvd’s will have to be pretty good, because I will make a lot of archival.
Should I wait? or maybe the 4082b is just fine for me?
help me please! thank you.