Should I be bothered by this? Seagate says "no"

vbimport

Installed a second drive – new Seagate 160 MB ATA – as a slave to my boot drive on the Primary on-board IDE channel. When I first installed it, my XP SP2 system wouldn’t boot. I replaced the cable because I had a spare 80-conductor one, and the old one was … well, old. I shut down, checked all the cables, rebooted fine. I copied my files over, ran the SeaTools diagnostic, and everything passed with flying colors. However, when I check the SMART attributes on the Seagate, it consistently shows scores under the Raw Read Error attribute of 72-74 (with worst reading at 69, threshold being 6), and 69 (with worst reading at 60, threshold being 30) for the Seek Error attribute. Everything else is perfect. I’ve used three different SMART-checking software packages to verify the readings.

I’ve run several full SeaTools tests, CHKDSK, and and ScanDisk operations, all fine, fine, fine. I contacted Seagate, and they say as long as the drive passes all tests, it’s fine. I, on the other hand, maintain that a healthy drive should score 100 for Raw Read and Seek Error attributes. Of course, until they fall below the designated thresholds, Seagate isn’t going to do anything.

Should I be worried, or am I being paranoid?