Should Hemi move to Sweden? (update2: Staying for 8 more years? Aaarghh)

What do ya think? Could Hemi survive in cold Sweden for a year?

Of course not! In Sweden there is plenty of pickles cultivations :eek:

How about “Yes, Airy will blow your mind”? :wink:

not a Persian’s chance in Sparta :disagree:… Airhead would blow your head!!! you’ll get your Mordor killed on the spot :iagree:

[QUOTE=Hemispasm;1960005]What do ya think? Could Hemi survive in cold Sweden for a year?[/QUOTE]

depends on Wat CD/DVD media u get in Sweden :iagree::iagree:

Yo Hemi-

Naw - go to Mississippi instead - S_S would just love your company-eh!! :iagree: :iagree: :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=bigmike7;1960427]Yo Hemi-

Naw - go to Mississippi instead - S_S would just love your company-eh!! :iagree: :iagree: :p[/QUOTE]

Yeah what ^ he said!

Don´t listen to the ^negative us blabla friendly dervision …

What do You have to loose??

and a picture of your medical research examiner…

…perhaps save the “Naughty Inga” :eek: :eek: :eek:

Norway??NAAAAAAAAH!! Not an option, Mrs Norway 2007.

US??OH OOOOOH,Mrs USA goes shopping…

WARM Welcome to Sweden Hemi! :bigsmile:

There’sno pickles in Sweden, at least my pickle-o-meter says so

Wrong! [B]Västeråsgurka![/B]

[quote=bigmike7;1960427]Yo Hemi-

Naw - go to Mississippi instead - S_S would just love your company-eh!! :iagree: :iagree: :p[/quote]

[quote=Sexy_Southerner;1960547]Yeah what ^ he said![/quote]Mmm… Mississippi sounds very promising, but then S_S even came to Greece and didnt give me call… i think she’s just a big teaser

[quote=gene_simmons;1961136]Don´t listen to the ^negative us blabla friendly dervision …

What do You have to loose??

[/quote]
1 one-way airway ticket to Sweden please! :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh nutting I guess??You´ll get proper “education” and a jolly good time :smiley:

Maybe i should move this to the LR, since it has nothing to do with the Games up forum.

… done :slight_smile:

and if i say don’t move…then you won’t? come on…put on those big boy panties and make a decision .!!

decisions are like sex… i prefer taking my time before coming to a conclusion

I think you should go to Sweden if you are interested in your medical carreer and you want to expand your medical horizons!(which means working in a big hospital in Sweden which is not always located near a big town…).Workwise swedish are excellent coworkers and you will find it easy to adapt in your daily job!But when it comes to every day life except working things are very different from Greece.It could be really tough to adjust to the life there if you want to keep your native mentality!It is up to you but then again if its only for 1 year and then you will have the privillege of choice (staying or returning back to motherland) i would say GO FOR IT!!!

[quote=Elkukuo;1961851]I think you should go to Sweden if you are interested in your medical carreer and you want to expand your medical horizons!(which means working in a big hospital in Sweden which is not always located near a big town…).Workwise swedish are excellent coworkers and you will find it easy to adapt in your daily job!But when it comes to every day life except working things are very different from Greece.It could be really tough to adjust to the life there if you want to keep your native mentality!It is up to you but then again if its only for 1 year and then you will have the privillege of choice (staying or returning back to motherland) i would say GO FOR IT!!![/quote]That pretty much sums it up, yes :slight_smile:

Maybe someone living in Sweden can provide me with info on the nightlife of Gothenburg? I found gene’s pics to be very comforting, but i’d like a cross check :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Hemispasm;1961861]Maybe someone living in Sweden can provide me with info on the nightlife of Gothenburg? I found gene’s pics to be very comforting, but i’d like a cross check :p[/QUOTE]

Be careful, and don’t ever get out of a 3 hour’s distance to reach Denmark.

The Swedes’ are clever and beautiful people, but quite boring at times.:iagree:

We, the Danes are the latinos of Scandinavia:kiss:

[QUOTE=Hemispasm;1961861]That pretty much sums it up, yes :slight_smile:

Maybe someone living in Sweden can provide me with info on the nightlife of Gothenburg? I found gene’s pics to be very comforting, but i’d like a cross check :p[/QUOTE]

well, i think i would say you should watch out in Gothenburg… at night, they have Multi-instrumental Beasts who come out at night and play Melodic/Progressive/Death Metal till they (or you) die by dawn!!! so if you’re not into the “Gothenburg” metal scenes, and if you can’t stand a multi-talented beast playing Bass, rythm Guitars, Drums, Keyboards and lead Guitars while singing (or better say, Growling) on a stage full of 9 BILLION ANGRY METALHEADS!!! (forget that 7 Billion population on lanet Earth, metalheads are NOT HUMANS!!)… then [B]DON’T GO TO SWEDEN!!![/B]
they have girls that growl like there’s no tomorrow!!! (oh… and by the way… there [I]IS[/I] no tomorrow!!! :eek::eek::eek: )…

well… if you’re okay with all that… then remember…

[B]YOU STILL HAVE AIRHEAD!!!:doh::doh: SAVE YOUR LIFE AND GO WITH S_S WHILE YOU CAN!!! WHAT THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT TO DO WITH AIRHEAD??? :eek::eek::eek:[/B]