Short lived memory

OK I had a serious brain fart and am now at a dead end. Please clear the smoke.

I copies some adult videos, broke down the chapters into groups based upon subject matter, then tried group the video.ts folders by subject matter and wanted to to burn the TS files to an image file then furn the image file to a disc.

I think I messed up because my folders are labeled Name.iso but when I open the folder I have video and audio TS files inside. When I use Imageburn, it sees the folder and burns the TS files to a disc. But that cannot be played on my DVD player.

When I use DVD Shrink to attempt to re-author the clip, DVD Shrink will not open the folder I think because it has an ISO extension. \

When I try to copy the video.ts file from the folder, a pop up says I cannot extract the file from the archive and something about being corrupt.

One time I let it copy the file anyway and when I opened the folder it had about 1GB of data but DVD Shrink did not recognize the file when I again tried to re-author the file and output to an image file.

I subsequently deleted the re-authored chapters and had hoped to reverse whatever I did wrong then try to fix it.

Can anyone figure out where I am and what I need to do?

Marc

When I use DVD Shrink to attempt to re-author the clip, DVD Shrink will not open the folder I think because it has an ISO extension.

When using Shrink, click on [B]File[/B] and then [B]Open disc image[/B]. Then select the ISO. An ISO is a file, not a folder. There are folders inside the ISO file. If you cannot open them, you probably have a corrupt ISO in which case you may have to start from scratch.