Shop4tech coupon

vbimport

coupon code MG10 good to 3/7 10 percent off

[QUOTE=samlar;2021776]coupon code MG10 good to 3/7 10 percent off[/QUOTE]

I think that you mean 3/27.

yes sorry about that

I was really happy with shop4tech until I needed an RMA to return a bad ink cartridge. After that experience, I will no longer shop with them.

[QUOTE=Dogg;2023215]I was really happy with shop4tech until I needed an RMA to return a bad ink cartridge. After that experience, I will no longer shop with them.[/QUOTE] I had a bad experience with Shop4tech as well and would never order from them again as well. I ordered 300 dvd-rw which was a brand called Leda. I got 6 spindles of 50 disc. Anyway I open up the first of six spindles and I had at least 15 bad disc basically because they wouldn’t format so I couldn’t use them. I did get my money back, but I had to waste money to ship back to them the dvds, but I did keep the 300 envelopes that I also ordered that I never shipped back to them.

There is another 15% off coupon, code SC15, good through 3/31. I cannot say if it is single use but I would assume not.

[QUOTE=chas0039;2028922]There is another 15% off coupon, code SC15, good through 3/31. I cannot say if it is single use but I would assume not.[/QUOTE]

Anything they sell, I purchased 200 DVDs and 2 different cables and they gave me 15% off the entire order:bigsmile: But 1 time usage so STOCK-UP;)