Shooting @ MIT

vbimport

See http://emergency.mit.net/ and http://edition.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t1#/video/us/2013/04/19/bpr-griffin-massachusetts-mit-shooting.cnn

Yes, things are getting mighty exciting. “One bombing suspect dead after killing MIT campus cop, carjacking and then tossing out explosives in high-speed chase. One suspect still at large.”

This makes Affleck Beantown Crime Dramas look tame.

[QUOTE=ChristineBCW;2685141]Yes, things are getting mighty exciting. “One bombing suspect dead after killing MIT campus cop, carjacking and then tossing out explosives in high-speed chase. One suspect still at large.”

This makes Affleck Beantown Crime Dramas look tame.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention this is real life and nothing like what the movies makes it to be…Nothing flashy or gets to real life as what is happening and ongoing as it is right now.

They were stupid they stole a person car used him to remove 800 dollars at ATM and then he either got away or they let him go. They also told him who they were that they were the Boston bombers. The police then used the GPS in the phone of the person who car they stole to find them. People like this always do something stupid.
It was stupid enough that they did it in a area with cameras. But then again there is cameras every were now.

All this stuff is a warm up to when they get serious and kill us by the tens of thousands. These two yahoos were on the radar screen of Homeland Security TWO years ago and they were given citizen ship instead of being deported. If this is an example of how competent our government is in stopping terrorists then God help us all. Heck, we have people running our security apparatus that refuse to call terrorists"terrorists." If these two guys would have been even the least bit smarter then they would have never been caught based on the fact it took a week to catch them even thoughthey had video and they stayed within walking distance of the crime scene.

UTR, you have a sick, twisted, cynical mind.

And, yes, I was thinking exactly the same thing.

I was also thinking of the Dangling Participant Theory of Moron Assassins. Get a moron or two to commit the deed, then stand back and see the ripples. And then, as you say, “next time-!”

This could also be a Pure Lee Harvey Situation as well, done all by themselves as a result of growing up in Chechnya where bombings and murders of school-houses and ballet theaters are held in high regard. That environment even makes Jerry Springer look tame.

I’m going along with UTR.
I think we have organizations in this country under the disguise of religion.
The ones the US government & the news media won’t call terrorists.
That have arsenals in their religious buildings that would make David Koresh
& his groups arsenal look like a pile of sling shots & rocks.
The difference the Branch Dravidian’s were Christian . So no problem for the US government to kill them. I don’t know if the Branch Dravidian’s killed anyone before they were attacked.
That denomination is not my version of Christianity but they are supposed to have the freedom to practice it. Like any other religion within the limits of the law.
I think David Koresh was violating the law with underage girls . Unless that is just the cover the governments butt story. This has been brought out many times : Koresh could have been arrested many time when he was alone in Waco.
I’m betting you don’t see the FBI & ATF to mention a couple do the same to the terrorists the US government refuses to call terrorists.

Well fortunately they caught the perpetrators and I’m sure we all feel for the victims and survivors. Since a week has passed since the bombing I feel it’s in best taste to close this thread now. Thank you all for participating.