Shock: universe could be hologram

vbimport

A team of physicists has provided some of the clearest evidence yet that our Universe could be just one big projection.

hologram defined as

a three-dimensional representation in photographic form, recorded on film by a reflected laser beam of a subject illuminated by part of the same laser beam. — holograph, holography, n.

Does this mean that I am just some picture on some photographic film is so
I hope it is some good looking woman.

[QUOTE=]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/11/universe-hologram-physicists_n_4428359.html

A team of physicists has provided some of the clearest evidence yet that our Universe could be just one big projection.

hologram defined as

a three-dimensional representation in photographic form, recorded on film by a reflected laser beam of a subject illuminated by part of the same laser beam. — holograph, holography, n.

Does this mean that I am just some picture on some photographic film is so
I hope it is some good looking woman.[/QUOTE]

Society in a whole, was designed not to know the truth. It’s part of god’s cosmic gag reel.

If this is true… screw those UHD 4k or 8k resolutions, give me THAT projector!!

(sigh)

The only thing they did is succesfully merge a 1-dimensional calculation (string theory) to a 10-dimensional (other theory on what the universe is).

Since you put a merger on dimensions the definition used is called a “projection”.

Nice one Mr. Belvedere, it’s nice to see someone that gets it. Isn’t it strange how things can get distorted and completely misunderstood. by the language used by astrophysicists and the like. :slight_smile:

ha ha The Matrix

[QUOTE=voxsmart;2712928]Nice one Mr. Belvedere, it’s nice to see someone that gets it. Isn’t it strange how things can get distorted and completely misunderstood. by the language used by astrophysicists and the like. :)[/QUOTE]

It’s like the older i get the more stupid people become.
I should be the one getting more stupid dammit.

I getting old but I not stupid my wife says I just a dumbass

Mmm, as I approach my middle sixties, it becomes pitchfork o’clock more often.
I don’t think people become more stupid, I think they just get confused. Wisdom comes with age, but so does dementia. :eek:

I always believed the universe was just a projection.
I also believe in fairy’s and goblins. :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:

Good one Dee,
That made me laugh and I feel a bit relieved now. I thought I was the only one that believed in Santa, fairies and goblins. :slight_smile:

Hehe. :slight_smile: My signature is actually two quotes blended into one, but i quite like it.

Strange eh, that the older we get the more bizarre everything seems to be. Maybe because it is. Or am i getting alzheimer? :bigsmile:

I don’t think people become more stupid, I think they just get confused. Wisdom comes with age, but so does dementia. :eek:

Oh well. Change is a good thing, isn’t it?