Shivering Isles emulation software issue with legit disc installation

Hi, I have a problem that I hope someone might be able to help me with regarding installation of the Shivering Isles expansion for the game Oblivion. I have a legit dvd copy of both games, and I have had no problem installing and playing the original game, but when I try to install Shivering Isles I get the following error:

[B]SecuROMâ„¢ has determined that emulation tools like ‘Alcohol 120%’ or ‘Daemon Tools’ are running. Please be informed that SecuROMâ„¢ protected applications will not work with such tools.

* Please unmount your image, close these emulators, and insert the original disc in order to start the application.[/B]

I did, at one point, have Daemon Tools lite v.4 installed but I have since fully unistalled it. I have never used any other emulation software that I am aware of on this pc. At this point unistalling Daemon Tools is all I have done.

If anyone knows what I’ve missed that SecuRom could still be conflicting with or knows of any way around this issue, I would really appreciate the help.

Maybe it helps to remove the access layer DAEMON Tools is/was using.
Download the Installer at http://www.duplexsecure.com/downloads, execute and choose to remove/uninstall SPTD.

Also -if you don’t have any SecuROM licences (Online product activation) !- run the SecuROM Removal Tool,
reboot and try again.