Shhhhh! Super Secret Verbatim Sale at OfficeMax! - May 4-17

vbimport

These are unadvertised prices not in the circular. If you want to try to get this deal in-store, make sure to print out the page with the item before you go, then ask them to match it. OfficeMax corporate policy is that they are supposed to match their own web site.

100-pack of DVD-R for $22.99
http://www.officemax.com/omax/catalog/sku.jsp?skuId=21223105

100-pack of DVD+R for $22.99
http://www.officemax.com/omax/catalog/sku.jsp?skuId=21223123

20-pack of 2.4x DVD+R DL for $27.99
http://www.officemax.com/omax/catalog/sku.jsp?skuId=21199221

$10off$20 Coupon

Beautiful!!! Thanks negritude!!!

Coupon comes up 404 page error.

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2052306]Coupon comes up 404 page error.[/QUOTE]
Just go to slickdeals and do a search for OfficeMax coupons and you’ll find it.:cool:

Thanks for the info negritude :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2052306]Coupon comes up 404 page error.[/QUOTE]

Make sure you have an account on SlickDeals and you’re currently logged into it (saved cookie).

[QUOTE=negritude;2052325]Make sure you have an account on SlickDeals and you’re currently logged into it (saved cookie).[/QUOTE]

Not Necessarily
First time it gave me 404 Forbidden , refreshed the page and it loaded fine

Thanks for the heads up :flower:

Here’s a different link to the coupon:

http://a.slickdeals.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=91508&d=1209169793

Thanks for the heads up Negritude!

if you go here:

then click the download link…works fine without being logged in :slight_smile:

thank you negritude! Stocked up on Verb DL’s at 3 diff OM’s locally

I just got off the phone with Office Max online Customer Service.I asked if locai Office Max stores were required to 'Price Match" Online Office Max prices.The CS representative said the local stores are NOT required to do this .It is the local store option.
So I would call your local store to make sure they do price match on line prices.

Sweet deal if you could get 100 Verbs for $13.00 + tax. Might have to try this myself, even though I don’t really need them. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=cholla;2052742]I just got off the phone with Office Max online Customer Service.I asked if locai Office Max stores were required to 'Price Match" Online Office Max prices.The CS representative said the local stores are NOT required to do this. It is the local store option.[/QUOTE]

Posted directly on their web site, as it has been for years:

http://www.officemax.com/omax/customerservice/customerService.jsp?subCategoryId=Pricing_PricingStatement&categorySelect=Pricing

As long as you bring in a printout of the web item showing the price, and maybe, if you want to CYA, this policy, you should not be denied:

Low Price Guarantee

If you find a lower price at another retailer, in an OfficeMax store, OfficeMax catalog or OfficeMax.com, we’ll match the lower price instantly subject to the following conditions:

* [b]Price will be honored when you buy the item at OfficeMax[/b] or within 14 days after your OfficeMax purchase.

* Item must be identical, including brand, model number and U.S. warranty; for private brand, components, packaging and specifications must be the same.

* Price and availability must be verified. [b]Bring in, fax or email any current advertisement or competitor's price[/b]. Competitor must have item in stock and available for purchase at matched price.

* All available coupons and rebates will be deducted from the OfficeMax price before determining the price match. We will match point of sale prices only, excluding mail-in rebates and gift cards. If offer includes a free or discounted item, we will match only if OfficeMax carries the identical item.

* Delivery charges are added when matching competitor's catalog or internet prices

* Exclusions - Prices found at the following are excluded from our Price Match Guarantee:

o Local or special events
      o Close-out or clearance sale prices
      o Auctions
      o With special financing
      o With a bonus or free offers
      o One-of-a-kind limited quantity offers at OfficeMax or any competitor
      o Companies without a physical store location in the U.S.
      o Products and services by third party providers
      o Custom products
      o Build-to-order computers
      o MaxAssurance
      o Typographical errors at OfficeMax or any competitor

[QUOTE=jumpyg;2052761]Sweet deal if you could get 100 Verbs for $13.00 + tax.[/QUOTE]

Keep in mind that it’s unlikely this will happen. Normally, they will only allow you to use a coupon, or price match, but not both at the same time. That’s why the best deals are always when the product is already on sale, and then you can just use a coupon and keep things simple. However, I posted the coupon for those who are willing to try, but remember, be nice, and if they say no, just accept that. They are under absolutely no obligation to oblige you.

[QUOTE=negritude;2053036]Keep in mind that it’s unlikely this will happen. Normally, they will only allow you to use a coupon, or price match, but not both at the same time. That’s why the best deals are always when the product is already on sale, and then you can just use a coupon and keep things simple. However, I posted the coupon for those who are willing to try, but remember, be nice, and if they say no, just accept that. They are under absolutely no obligation to oblige you.[/QUOTE]

i actually went 5 times to a local om store and each time got a 100pack verbs with a 10off20 coupon when they were on sale for $23 or something…maybe i just got lucky? but i’ll try it again this week for some DL :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Blodulv;2053123]i actually went 5 times to a local om store and each time got a 100pack verbs with a 10off20 coupon when they were on sale for $23 or something…maybe i just got lucky? but i’ll try it again this week for some DL :)[/QUOTE]

Did you read my message? I said it’s easy when they are already on sale in-store, but not easy when you are trying to get a PM and use a coupon. Did you try to get a PM and use your coupon? In other words, did you have them match the web site price and then ask them to apply the $10off$20 coupon as well? That’s what I’m talking about.

$10off$20 Coupon [B]403 - Forbidden[/B]

[QUOTE=negritude;2053157]Did you read my message? I said it’s easy when they are already on sale in-store, but not easy when you are trying to get a PM and use a coupon. Did you try to get a PM and use your coupon? In other words, did you have them match the web site price and then ask them to apply the $10off$20 coupon as well? That’s what I’m talking about.[/QUOTE]

i did not read the message (very well) :slight_smile: :sad: