Sherlock Holmes?

vbimport

I just got the dvd of Sherlock Holmes and using the latest ver. of dvdfab
try for the last 4 hrs to make a full or even a movie only copy but to no avail I keep getting the same error “Task_2 faied! Error=105 Process Failed”
Itried to reset the dma, I tried PP on PPoff, tried different medias, I even tried Ver 6220 or Ver 6218 like some other forums said to do but I still cannot burn it!?!?!?!?
HELP NEEDED ASAP!!!:a: sad:

i am also having the same problem. it keeps on saying copy failed. let me know if you find the problem

had success using any DVD v.6.6.3.1 and clone dvd2:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=nycman72;2505842]I just got the dvd of Sherlock Holmes and using the latest ver. of dvdfab
try for the last 4 hrs to make a full or even a movie only copy but to no avail I keep getting the same error "Task_2 faied! Error=105 Process Failed"
Itried to reset the dma, I tried PP on PPoff, tried different medias, I even tried Ver 6220 or Ver 6218 like some other forums said to do but I still cannot burn it!?!?!?!?
HELP NEEDED ASAP!!!:a: sad:[/QUOTE]

Fengtao is already working on this issue :clap:
you can either wait for the fix or rip to the hard drive and use DVD Shrink to compress.

You can use Passkey with DVDShrink as that worked for me with this movie. Saves the extra step of ripping to hard drive with DVDFab and then using DVDVShrink on the ripped folder