Shell burning

I’m trying to burn several (about 150) large files to CD, and I don’t want to spend the time going through the screens and re-writing the title and other information. I just want a tool that will let me right click and tell it to burn the file.
Burnquick does that, but I really don’t want to use paypal or digibuy. Anyone have any suggestions?

I don’t want to spend the time going through the screens and re-writing the title and other information

Re-Writing titles? what program are U using to burn the files? I think most people don’t understand the question (I don’t) and thats why U don’t gewt any answers.

CopytoCD can do that (if I am correct) and of course the packet writing software InCD or DirectCD for rewritable cds.

Well, lemme make my self more clear then.
I’d like to be able to click with my right mouse button on a file, and have the option to burn the file to cd.
That, or have a keyboard shortcut. Either one would be perfect.

As was stated earlier, CopytoCD is exactly what I want… but I still have to pay via freakin paypal, or some other online payment service. I’d like to pay via my visa, since I have online fraud protection. I dislike any sort of proxy payment provider with virtually unlimited access to my accounts.