Sheep?

vbimport

Can anyone explain to me what you mean with one or to sheep writers.

I have never heard of this word in conjunction with writers

www.elby.ch

Originally posted by Bajoran
Can anyone explain to me what you mean with one or to sheep writers.

Oh boy, haven’t you noticed this Q > Sheep!? :confused:

I thought I was the one with the weakest sight . :confused: :bigsmile:

lol, i was wondering how the thread changed since i last replied to it (actually replied to the other one).

lol

Oh, I see, the cloneCD sheep.
I only started using the latest version today, before I used the 1,5,5,1 version in which no sheep was to be found.

Thanks for the funny remarks, I can really understand the humor of somebody asking a question which should have been so obvious. (this is no pun) :slight_smile:

The last question however. I can’t see a rating at clonecd by numbers of sheep so what is the difference between one sheep and two sheep.

:confused:

I found this reply in an earlier topic, I must have overlooked.

Originally posted by AZImmortal
[B]“sheep” were created by the creators of clonecd to determine how well a burner can do Correct EFM-Encoding. this is straight from clonecd’s website:

2 sheep = Drive writes regular bit patterns correctly.
1 sheep = Drive writes regular bit patterns almost correctly.
0 sheep = Drive does not write regular bit patterns correctly or has not yet been tested. Use “Emulate weak sectors”.

so the more sheep, the better. [/B]

This brings light to the darkness.

Thank you all

Wonder how much sheep my ASUS CRW 5224A is worth lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Bajoran

Wonder how much sheep my ASUS CRW 5224A is worth lol :stuck_out_tongue:

CRW-5224A has according to CloneCD 4 Supported Writers

G’day Folks,

If you need Sheep, we got lots down here in Australia and some to spare. I can ship a couple of thousand to you any time.

:eek: :cool: :smiley: :bigsmile:

Originally posted by pcbugfixer
[B]G’day Folks,

If you need Sheep, we got lots down here in Australia and some to spare. I can ship a couple of thousand to you any time.

:eek: :cool: :smiley: :bigsmile: [/B]

LOL even if that was true the shipping would surpass the general cost of a sheep so thanks but no thanks, BTW it is too dangerous in holland to have a kettle farm, you end up killing your whole life stock because of some weard deceice

I probably miss-spelled the last word :eek: :rolleyes: :confused: :bow:

Have the “Bajoran’s” joined the Federation as yet?
or is Star Fleet Command still after them? :smiley:

You can get a free language translation via my web site - there are 3 on the site - try any one.
:smiley: :wink:

Dutch via http://www.freetranslation.com

Heb de “Bajoran” heeft deelgenomen de Federation tot nu toe? Of is Ster Vloot Bevel stil na hen? :smiley:

U kan een vrije taal vertaling over mijn web-site krijgen - er zijn 3 op de plaats - enig een probeert.

[B]Have the “Bajoran’s” joined the Federation as yet?
or is Star Fleet Command still after them? :smiley:

You can get a free language translation via my web site - there are 3 on the site - try any one.

Heb de “Bajoran” heeft deelgenomen de Federation tot nu toe? Of is Ster Vloot Bevel stil na hen? :smiley:

U kan een vrije taal vertaling over mijn web-site krijgen - er zijn 3 op de plaats - enig een probeert.
:smiley: :wink: [/B]

And now the real translation.

Hebben de Bajoran’s zich al aangesloten bij de Federatie of zit Star Fleet Command nog steeds achter ze aan.
and

U kunt een gratis vertaling krijgen via mijn web site - Er zij er drie op de site - probeer er een.

Goes to show that the translator speaks its own slang :smiley: :smiley:

Not all words are translated in dutch you know. Thats why our language is full of english words.

I can ship a couple of thousand to you any time.

Wow ! I’m the second one in line then. :bigsmile:
It would have been gr8 to have them here, that could have given me a thousand of ASUS CRW-5224A or
about the same amount of dobleface coats of excellent quality, which is still better. :bigsmile:

super offtopic ,but fun , i hate to close this thread :slight_smile: