Sheep!?

vbimport

i am having a small problem when copying games with my yamaha F1, its seems that the copyed CD’s don’t fully work on other CD-rom drives. I have tryed 4 other CD-rom drives and the games i copy will not open the game. i asked for help perviously and got told it was because my CRW is a sheep 1?!

whats a Sheep (apart from a funny fluffy amimals that welsh ppl enjoy)?

thanks

Originally posted by Vegeto
i am having a small problem when copying games with my yamaha F1, its seems that the copyed CD’s don’t fully work on other CD-rom drives. I have tryed 4 other CD-rom drives and the games i copy will not open the game. i asked for help perviously and got told it was because my CRW is a sheep 1?!

whats a Sheep (apart from a funny fluffy amimals that welsh ppl enjoy)?

CRW-F1 - Correct EFM-Encoding

Yamaha CRW-F1 - Protected Data

EFM explained

“sheep” were created by the creators of clonecd to determine how well a burner can do Correct EFM-Encoding. this is straight from clonecd’s website:

2 sheep = Drive writes regular bit patterns correctly.
1 sheep = Drive writes regular bit patterns almost correctly.
0 sheep = Drive does not write regular bit patterns correctly or has not yet been tested. Use “Emulate weak sectors”.

so the more sheep, the better.

Originally posted by AZImmortal

so the more sheep, the better.
I thought was enough :confused: :bigsmile:

same here
never saw any 5 sheep writer :bigsmile:

Alexnoe refers to 3 sheep writers quite often :wink:

u guys obviously never heard of the secret method to overclock ur burners to the never-before-seen 10 sheep burner, capable of not only defeating any copy protection, but u just need to show it a picture of the game and it’ll burn it for u! :bigsmile: