SH-S223F SB02 firmware

vbimport

[QUOTE=kalpik;2155866]Err… SB02 taken out again?! I’m getting a “Not Access” page when i try to download the file![/QUOTE]lol i just downloaded it again no more than 3 minutes ago :confused:

Not doubting your MD5 but just to check for myself and yes they do match.

But can you download it now?

[QUOTE=kalpik;2155868]But can you download it now?[/QUOTE]yes

Weird! I get a “Not Access Page” error when i try to download from the samsung website! :expressionless:

Edit: Ok, oddly somehow i was trying to download from samsung-odd.com. I can download fine from samsungodd.com. Sorry for the trouble :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=kalpik;2155873]Weird! I get a “Not Access Page” error when i try to download from the samsung website! :expressionless:

Edit: Ok, oddly somehow i was trying to download from samsung-odd.com. I can download fine from samsungodd.com. Sorry for the trouble :P[/QUOTE]No trouble. Have a good one :slight_smile:

This is where i’ve been going to download > http://www.samsungodd.com/eng/Firmware/FWDownload/FWDownload.asp

c’mon Bob lets see a 22x burn with 8x media:)

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2155881]c’mon Bob lets see a 22x burn with 8x media:)[/QUOTE]
:bigsmile: i don’t know what they changed to test Jim :confused: you first :stuck_out_tongue:

Wasn’t pretty using T02 @22x on SB00. I never tested SB01. My 223F has been more of a ripper and scanner than a burner so far.

I just flashed my ID01 drive to SB02. Let me see how it burns :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=kalpik;2155893]I just flashed my ID01 drive to SB02. Let me see how it burns :)[/QUOTE]Go for it. Did you need no check?

Yes, i did need nocheck for flashing :slight_smile: