SH-S223F SB02 firmware

vbimport

SB02 was just posted for the SH-S223F…

SH-S223Q aswell

sb02 out!

SB02 recalled? I cannot see SB02 on the firmware page. It WAS there earlier!

i seen it SB02 firmware now its gone

I can’t find SB02 guys ?

It got taken off of the samsung site… Im sure there’s a good reason for that! But i’ve got it on my PC… If someone wants it, i can host it :slight_smile:

Makes a person wonder what was wrong with it :\ I didn’t see a change log for it when it was there.

[QUOTE=kalpik;2155273]It got taken off of the samsung site… Im sure there’s a good reason for that! But i’ve got it on my PC… If someone wants it, i can host it :)[/QUOTE]

yes mate that would be good if you could :wink:

I got it while it was there… If someone’s feeling lucky, i can host it :wink:

Here you go: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/3750/SH-S223F_SB02.exe

But please be warned, it probably will do something bad, and i wont be responsible for it :stuck_out_tongue:

Mods: If you think this is not allowed, please feel free to delete this post :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=kalpik;2155287]I got it while it was there… If someone’s feeling lucky, i can host it ;)[/QUOTE]yes i have it also and i see you already did :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=kalpik;2155290]Here you go: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/3750/SH-S223F_SB02.exe

But please be warned, it probably will do something bad, and i wont be responsible for it :stuck_out_tongue:

Mods: If you think this is not allowed, please feel free to delete this post :)[/QUOTE]

posts moved from Announcement Thread. :cop:

This thread should be for announcements only. Do not discuss new firmwares in this thread. Posts are subject to deletion without notice if they do not follow this guideline. Ideally, each announcement should have a download link, and, if there is one, a link to that firmware’s discussion and results thread.

Some others moved from scans & discussion thread as well as from the Patch Utility thread. So we have the full story here :wink:

Thank you, and sorry for the trouble.

So… Did anyone try this firware?

I patched and flashed SB02 with no problems so far…

Cool! Any scan results?

SB02 its back up on the samsung website now

Yeah… And its the same file they posted before… The MD5s match.

88e23d1ea0b72c73c67987858388330a

Still no change log that i can find.

Err… SB02 taken out again?! I’m getting a “Not Access” page when i try to download the file!