SH-S203B - CDSpeed Disc Quality Disabled On Vista x64?

CDSpeed v.4.7.7.15

I know the drive supports Disc Quality, I see tons of scans for that drive… and I know that people are using CDSpeed successfully on Vista x64 because I searched the forum archives and found references to people’s scans on various drives using Vista x64.

So I’m at a loss, what am I missing? Benchmarking, Create Disc, Disc Info and Scan Disc all work fine on the application but the “START” for the Disc Quality is perpetually disabled…

Any/all feeback, advise, etc. would be most appreciated…

Read this

You chan just change the Blocked value to anything (as long TSST/Samsung is not in there)
See if that will make it work.

I have a question that is somehow related to this…How do you enable jitter support in CDSpeed v.4.7.7.15? I’ve heard that the new version has jitter support for LiteON 20A3 drives.

[QUOTE=jadedxx;1985442]I have a question that is somehow related to this…How do you enable jitter support in CDSpeed v.4.7.7.15? I’ve heard that the new version has jitter support for LiteON 20A3 drives.[/QUOTE]

Ermm… although this is consider off-topic, Disc Quality -> Advanced -> tick “Jitter (DVD)” (only for Lite-on)

Out of curiosity, I just tried it and it started right up. I am using Vista Ultimate 64bit with a Plextor PX-740A flashed to a BenQ DW-164B. I will stick my SH-202J in next and see what happens.