SH-203B & Kprobe error

I use Kprobe to scan the discs i burned with SD-203B.
In the Kprobe result,sometimes i get 1 error(mostly when i burn DL discs.
My question is :
This 1 error i get means that the disc will be unreadable,unrecogniseable from the dvd drive?Do i have to burn another disc and throw that?

Regards

Hi,[quote=misfits7;2151188]
This 1 error i get means that the disc will be unreadable,unrecogniseable from the dvd drive?[/quote]This error might mean, Kprobe has a problem there. It does not necessarily mean, the disc is bad.
Please note, Kprobe is 4 years old and was designed to work with Liteon drives of that era.

Do i have to burn another disc and throw that?
Perform a Transfer rate test using CD/DVD Speed (preferably with your worst drive). The read curve should be smooth.

Michael

[QUOTE=mciahel;2151703]Hi,This error might mean, Kprobe has a problem there. It does not necessarily mean, the disc is bad.
Please note, Kprobe is 4 years old and was designed to work with Liteon drives of that era.
Perform a Transfer rate test using CD/DVD Speed (preferably with your worst drive). The read curve should be smooth.

Michael[/QUOTE]

You are right about how old Kprobe is.
Which tool you suggest me to perform disc quality checks?
Regards

Hi,[quote=misfits7;2152266]You are right about how old Kprobe is.
Which tool you suggest me to perform disc quality checks?
[/quote]I am using Nero CD/DVD speed. You’ll have to edit your registry in order to enable scanning with your Samsung drive. Just look into the FAQ which is linked in my signature.

Michael

[QUOTE=mciahel;2152275]Hi,I am using Nero CD/DVD speed. You’ll have to edit your registry in order to enable scanning with your Samsung drive. Just look into the FAQ which is linked in my signature.

Michael[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much

[quote=misfits7;2152697]Thank you very much[/quote]You’re Welcome :slight_smile: