SH-202J unreadable burns

vbimport

Hello!
This is my first post in the forum. I have bought a samsung sh-202J dvd burner 2 weeks ago, new. I run a 3 year old computer with asus A7N8X motherboard and Windows XP with latest SP.
Had a NEC burner before working fine until it died some weeks ago.
With this new Samsung I can not get it to create readable burns. I use it to burn img/iso dvdr to watch at a standalone dvdplayer. That player and also the Samsung itself cannot read the finished burns.
I use DVD decrypter and Nero 6 ultra edition for the burning.

Any suggestions what can be wrong?

[QUOTE=johanh;2092738]With this new Samsung I can not get it to create readable burns. [B]I use it to burn img/iso dvdr[/B] to watch at a standalone dvdplayer. That player and also the Samsung itself cannot read the finished burns.
I use DVD decrypter and Nero 6 ultra edition for the burning.

Any suggestions what can be wrong?[/QUOTE]

How do you create that images/ISOs?

I have not created them myself, they are downloaded. I don’t think that the problem is with the iso/img. I have downloaded the latest firmware to the samsung burner. Doesn’t help though.

[QUOTE=johanh;2092853]I have not created them myself, they are downloaded. I don’t think that the problem is with the iso/img. I have downloaded the latest firmware to the samsung burner. Doesn’t help though.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, your problem then.
I will not support illegal downloads…

johanh,

Your problem might be indeed independent from the source of your material. But don’t expect any help for dealing with material you don’t have legal disposition over. :cop:

Please respect our rules.

thread closed. :cop: