SF3 It is already defeated

Last version Alcohol 120 v1.4.8.1222 without problems copies this protection
game is started from a virtual drive (power off your physical drive)

I wouldn’t call ‘power off you physical drives’ a solution…

So Mr. theEye if you don’t find this solution find better !

solution: buying the game :stuck_out_tongue: :cop: :bigsmile:

That problem is only for the virtual drives…

for RMPS-emulation this problem should not exists… except you try to run the game from a SCSI-drive an have an IDE-drive too…
because that gets checked…

Btw. for that problem that you need to unplug every IDE-drive if you want to use virtual drives they know a solution for it but need to implement it…

Originally posted by theEye
solution: buying the game :stuck_out_tongue: :cop: :bigsmile:

one question… this won’t change anything…
if you use original disc in SCSI-drive and have an IDE-drive too, it won’t work in the SCSI-drive… no matter what …
btw. what is this for a solution… to backup a game… buy another game… that is the most stupid idea for a backup I have heard yet.

should I have said ‘buy your own copy of that game’ ?

would you really unplug all your ide drives just for playing from your image?

no… and as said they know already a solution for that and probably will include it(soon)…
btw. making a backup as siad is no problem… only virtual drive is a problem… RMPS emulation should work perfect.

When you use RMPS emulation SF sees it and does not start a disk

Originally posted by ghost_zero5
btw. making a backup as siad is no problem…

yeah but if you can’t burn it back what’s the point :rolleyes: :Z
sure you do have a backup but useless :confused:

btw. what do you mean by buring it back?

making a backup of the backup… why should it not work… it works… and even if not… have you ever thought of using the backup until the backup gets destroyed and leaving the original untouched?

But anyway… you are able to burn discs with RMPS… you only need to copy them as a NormalCD… when you have RMPS-emulation deactivated…

What problem?

It is necessary to use RMPS-emulation or it is not necessary?

When you use RMPS emulation SF sees it and does not start a disk - at you other results?

[B]btw. what do you mean by buring it back?

making a backup of the backup… why should it not work… it works… and even if not… have you ever thought of using the backup until the backup gets destroyed and leaving the original untouched?

But anyway… you are able to burn discs with RMPS… you only need to copy them as a NormalCD… when you have RMPS-emulation deactivated… [/B]

I mean for now all we can do is make an image of a SF3 game
but you can’t burn this image and be sure it works 100%

get the idea ? :confused: or maybe I missed something here, in this case plz enlight me :bow:

If you can not write an image how you will recognize, what it works?

Originally posted by wersachi
If you can not write an image how you will recognize, what it works?

:a

'cause when unplugging IDE drives and mouting it into Alcohol 1.4.8, it does work.

so my guess is that the backup is correct.

can be wrong tho…

and since you seem to be able to copy SF3 games, why not share the infos w/ us ?:stuck_out_tongue:

I knew it:bigsmile:

Originally posted by wersachi
I knew it:bigsmile:

?

no…

I meant that you are now able to make a perfect copy of StarForce 3 using RMPS-emulation - You can be sure that it works 100%, only possibility when it doesn’t work is if RMPS-emulation gets blacklisted, but that is the same for Securom.
Btw. RMPS-emulation was made so that it doesn’t get seen… at least currently.

You can be sure that it works 100%

PM sent…it’s important so plz plz answer :bow:

ghost_zero5

You have copied any game (SF3), using RMPS-emulation?