Well i finally got SF3 and Sf4 games to play without disabiling your ide drives. It took a while but if you think about it , its farely simple. I tested the release on 4 CD Drives. A plextor, memorex, LG and a crappy laptop cd burner. Here are the steps how to do it , ill share with all of you.
- Burn ure originial cd to ure hardrive with alcohol newest version
- Choose Starforce 1/2/3 profile when burning and put precision “high”
- Burn the release then at 4x
- After your done burning ure image to harddrive insert a blank CD-R into the drive
- CLick burning wizard or w.e its called
- For profile select SECUROM NEW
- Write method RAW DAO and make sure you check enable buffer underun technology.
- Make sure the folowing ARE NOT checked : Rectificy Sub Channel Data and Burn Rmps to recordable media
9 Burn the disc at 4x ( i did max and it worked but 4x is best i have heard)
Please leave a feedback guys im curious if its just me or it will work for others. The games i tried are Civilizatisn at War , Cossacks Battle for Europe , And Hard Truck Apocalype (SF4 game). All CD versions, for dvd it dont work , dont know why but doesnt :(. I managed to burn all of them and play, and without disabling ide drives or disabling dt4. i hope this help u peeps.