Sexy Southerner

vbimport

Please come back.
I kneed you as as 1 of the girls on this Forum:bow:
You are Smart Witty and pricise to the point ,
some may not like Direct People.

I once asked my MoM " what She Diddent Like About Me"
well took a long time But Diane you are very Abrupt " but I know You dont Mean it"

Please Please Please:bow::bow::bow:

You Dont Know what TAX can Do in Pain:bigsmile:
Look what happend when his Wisdom Teeth were Removed :wink:

Hi :slight_smile:
Whilst not one of the girls. :eek:
I agree with your sentiment re SS. :iagree:
Regarding TAX, did[B][U] he ever have wisdom teeth[/U][/B]? :doh:

[quote=zebadee;2012872]Hi :slight_smile:
[B]Whilst not one of the girls.[/B] :eek:
I agree with your sentiment re SS. :iagree:
Regarding TAX, did he ever have wisdom teeth? :doh:[/quote]
Your not one of the girls? LOL.:bigsmile::bigsmile:

She never left. Look at her profile > http://club.cdfreaks.com/member.php?u=102070

I want to see pic of her and her boy together.

You only Realy Back when you post somthing.
not 2 just to send PM`s
S-S :slight_smile:

Sorry but what did i miss ? SS has retired from the board ?

That would be a :sad: shame.

@ di thanks for the support but i just cant be here while others are…i hope you understand…

@ Bob you stupid old man…edited for content YOUR ONE OF THE REASONS I WON"T BE HERE>>>…and just for the record…I log in to answer my pms I had pictures made this weekend…but your sorry old butt won’t get to see them… i won’t be pushed around by you and your mouth…so get over it…i’m a much better person than you bring out in me…I’ve been asked over the past several months to overlook it…but i’m tired of it…your a pain in the behind…and i really see you and your “clique” destroying the site…I"m not the only one who has left and many more are leaving…

@ the mods who read this…I was nice…and i did not swear…but you all know that chat has become an adult hookup …after I was asked to ‘tone it down’ and did…the others have raced it up even more…
so until the trash has been discarded and some reins pulled in …i won’t be back…

@jedi i’m not retiring i’m just leaving… i prefer my life to be drama free and with a few drama queens around i was becoming one myself… I log in to check my pms…when i get notification that i have them in my email account…

[QUOTE=Sexy_Southerner;2013127]@ Bob you stupid old man…edited for content YOUR ONE OF THE REASONS I WON"T BE HERE>>>…and just for the record…I log in to answer my pms I had pictures made this weekend…but your sorry old butt won’t get to see them… i won’t be pushed around by you and your mouth…so get over it…i’m a much better person than you bring out in me…I’ve been asked over the past several months to overlook it…but i’m tired of it…your a pain in the behind…and i really see you and your “clique” destroying the site…I"m not the only one who has left and many more are leaving…[/QUOTE]oh kay

[QUOTE=Sexy_Southerner;2013127]@jedi i’m not retiring i’m just leaving… i prefer my life to be drama free and with a few drama queens around i was becoming one myself… I log in to check my pms…when i get notification that i have them in my email account…[/QUOTE]

Fair Enough.

Thanks for saying that so plainly. I’m kinda ashamed at some of my posts in there.

Before this gets out of hand any further, I close this discussion…