Sex

Since some of the moderators are trying to be funny, I thought I’d post this to see what sort of people are on the forum, and just for a laugh.

Well since I had sex on a keyboard (not with a keyboard:bigsmile:, but with a girl) that is no option for me… so I choose the opposite sex…

More than one of the opposite sex would be nice as well :smiley:

Originally posted by debro
[B]Since some of the moderators are trying to be funny, I thought I’d post this to see what sort of people are on the forum, and just for a laugh.

[/B]

the ultimate of cool would be to make a thread and/or poll in which moderators and admins are forbidden to post and/or reply to … if of course the rules are obliged…

now that would be cool… and i can’t make it… but i can give hints :slight_smile:

i would be realllyyy curious to see how much willpower the mods/admins and staff have to prevent them from posting in such a thread…

and make it a funny one too :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
More than one of the opposite sex would be nice as well :smiley:

Two ticks for Dee-ehn on the women!

Originally posted by debro
[B]

Two ticks for Dee-ehn on the women! [/B]

Why is there a limit of 2? :slight_smile:

I vote no 3!!!
LOL

Originally posted by loukovits
I vote no 3!!!
LOL

You are not allowed to choose option 3… it’s crew-only :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
Well since I had sex on a keyboard
I guess you went for a new keyboard after that … :bigsmile:

More than one of the opposite sex would be nice as well :smiley:
I guess you are looking for a new chick after this statement (which obviously the previous chick read while on the keyboard … :bigsmile:

Originally posted by Hemispasm
I guess you went for a new keyboard after that … :bigsmile:
I guess you are looking for a new chick after this statement (which obviously the previous chick read while on the keyboard … :bigsmile:

The keyboard? No idea… it was on my chair because I was cleaning my room (old one I found in some closet)… haven’t tested it since :slight_smile:

New girl? No way… still very happy with this one!

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
STILL very happy with this one!

Does your girlfriend knows this page?!? :bigsmile:

Originally posted by RedHatted
[B]

Does your girlfriend knows this page?!? :bigsmile: [/B]

Yeps, she visits this forum quite often!

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
Yeps, she visits this forum quite often!

Maybe time then that we out your relation with Tax? :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
[B]

You are not allowed to choose option 3… it’s crew-only :slight_smile: [/B]

Why not???:bigsmile:

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
Well since I had sex on a keyboard (not with a keyboard:bigsmile:, but with a girl) that is no option for me…

Hmm I’ve tried taking my keyboard apart in order to clean out spilled coffee that was causing problems.
That was hard enough.
The mind boggles at the thought of your cleanup operation.

I also like the thought of your girl with the winkey symbol imprinted on each butt cheek.

i checked options # 1-3-5…

:frowning:

Originally posted by dansmug

Maybe time then that we out your relation with Tax? :slight_smile:

Try me/him :smiley:

Originally posted by loukovits

Why not???:bigsmile:

Because you users are a pain in the #ss :smiley:

ps just kidding, withouy you CD Freaks would not be CD Freaks!

Originally posted by DryBaboon
Hmm I’ve tried taking my keyboard apart in order to clean out spilled coffee that was causing problems.
That was hard enough.
The mind boggles at the thought of your cleanup operation.

We did not spill anything. Btw… cheap keyboards can be cleand in the dish washer… tried that twice and it worked out fine :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
[B]

Why is there a limit of 2? :slight_smile: [/B]

Cos the rest of us want some ticks tooo!

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
[B]

We did not spill anything. Btw… cheap keyboards can be cleand in the dish washer… tried that twice and it worked out fine :slight_smile: [/B]

I don’t think I want to know what you got on those keyboards then. :Z

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: