Sex change teacher gets job back

vbimport

To students at a US primary school, she was Mr McBeth. Now, after undergoing a sex change, 71-year-old Lily McBeth will return to the classroom as Miss McBeth.

Despite criticism from parents, the board of Eagleswood Elementary School in New Jersey is standing by its decision to allow McBeth to resume working as a substitute teacher.

After two hours of public debate and a private meeting with McBeth and her lawyer, the board took no action on calls by several parents to bar her from returning to the school where she taught for five years before becoming a woman.

“It was magnificent,” McBeth said afterward.

“You saw democracy in action.”

link

He has become the ugliest female I have ever seen. Her looks will scare the children and they will require psychiatric help.

There was an engineer at a company I used to work for that had a sex change operation. He left for vacation a man and came back a woman. Problems occurred when she could no longer use the men’s room and the women in the company refused to allow her in to the ladies’ room. She too came back incredibly ugly.

If people needed psychiatric help because of the looks of others then everybody is a nutcase.

There was an engineer at a company I used to work for that had a sex change operation. He left for vacation a man and came back a woman. Problems occurred when she could no longer use the men’s room and the women in the company refused to allow her in to the ladies’ room. She too came back incredibly ugly.
How narrowminded.

What? Worse than the bearded lady?

Gee … just another reason why the human race is going down faster than a 90yr old lady with a broken hip :stuck_out_tongue:

All those intelligent people … acting like neanderthals :stuck_out_tongue:
Although who would have thought … an engineer that’s really a woman stuck in a mans body … pressure must have been pretty intense.

lol, narrow minded?? I laugh at how these days as soon as you don’t think what you’re supposed to think because the world is oh so civilised now, that you get called that lol. I wouldnt really be over the moon if i had kids and they had to view a 70 year old man who became a he/she. Although yeah, that is a bit lame about the bathroom thing, lol wtf?? Did that guy need a ‘he/she bathroom’ ? lol classic.

And in that case, will every workplace be required to install four bathrooms?
Male, Female, Female but previously Male and Male but Previously Female?

And would that make it 5 really, since you also have to install a specially equipped toilet for disabled people.

We had the same problem with the bathroom,they bulit one for s/he use only.
Bruce