Sex and the City the movie

vbimport

I keep getting “process failed” when trying to back up Sex and the City the Movie. Please help!

We will need more info, just posting “process failed” gives us nothing to go on.
Do you get an error code ?
is it during the scanning of the disc ?, copy process or the burn process ?
some other info that we may need
Blank media that you are using!!, your drive/burner name and firmware!! and the write speed you have selected also the burn engine being used and are you talking about Platinum or Gold ?

no error code.
copying part of the burn process.

i finally got it working by burning it through the custom option straight from disc instead of the main movie option.

thanks for your response.

I used main movie on this movie without any problem.

Greeting T2Mustang
DVDFab also works and BTW this is the DVDFab forum,
Please read this–> http://club.cdfreaks.com/2031893-post1.html
and try to have some respect for other software forums, if you would like to promote another a slysoft product there is the newbie forum.
Have a nice day :flower:

I have been here once in 2 years, I was meerly pointing out what I used. I wasn’t aware that you were promoting a product here. I was just trying to be friendly and help tell someone of the best software I have ever used. Din’t know this place had an agenda. That would kind of bias the help ideas wouldn’t it?

I see you have areas for different software. I wasn’t looking for software, I was following a link find info on problems with a Plextor burner, I had no idea what the forum name was, just saw a comment and threw out a quick help. I hva e burned over 400 DVD’s with almost zero coasters with them, But my 760A plextor is dying or dead… :(:sad:

Sorry if i accidentally stepped on anyones toes… :doh:

[quote=T2Mustang;2135952]I see you have areas for different software. I wasn’t looking for software, I was following a link find info on problems with a Plextor burner, I had no idea what the forum name was, just saw a comment and threw out a quick help. I hva e burned over 400 DVD’s with almost zero coasters with them, But my 760A plextor is dying or dead… :(:sad:

Sorry if i accidentally stepped on anyones toes… :doh:[/quote]
Hey yo T2Mustang
Welcome to the DVDFab forum was just leting you know that it’s hard to help someone on an issue with a software issue when others start saying this or that product works when they are asking for help on the software they have already paid for.
was just informing you about the respect we try and keep between other software arthurs.

I don’t want to go into a long debated conversation with anyone about this but I have to agree with StormJumper.

[QUOTE=jmazz;2136257]I don’t want to go into a long debated conversation with anyone about this but I have to agree with StormJumper.[/QUOTE]:confused:

PLEASE NOTE !!! :flower:

[QUOTE=T2Mustang;2135952]

"Sorry if i accidentally stepped on anyones toes… :doh: "[/QUOTE] :iagree:

So why say anything more? Except to try and cause a “debated conversation” … ;):bigsmile:

Welcome back T2Mustang :flower:

SJ :cool:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2136511]Welcome back T2Mustang :flower:

SJ :cool:[/QUOTE]

Howdy Hey!!! :bigsmile:

My Burner is officially D.O.A. and those Plextor PX-760A are hard to find :sad: these days… :eek:

I am gonna buy everyone I can find, that says “new” . :wink:

I am still taking recommendations for favorite Burners, what happens to be yours?

:bigsmile:[quote=T2Mustang;2136514]Howdy Hey!!! :bigsmile:

My Burner is officially D.O.A. and those Plextor PX-760A are hard to find :sad: these days… :eek:

I am gonna buy everyone I can find, that says “new” . :wink:

I am still taking recommendations for favorite Burners, [B]what happens to be yours[/B]?[/quote]
Why BenQ of course :bigsmile: but they are harder to find then your Plextor PX-760A :frowning: but the BenQ can be found ever so often as rebudged and you do or can flash them back to BenQ drives :clap:

I do have a few LG drives and Samsung’s that are very nice burners :smiley:

BTW…We have a thread called "[B]DVD FAB Products Discussion Thread[/B] " where we can talk about anything and everything so threads stay on topic…could say it’s our home thread :bigsmile: