Settings for SD v2(51.xxx) using LTR-48125W

vbimport

Hi,

I just bought the new LTR-48125W Lite-On CD-RW drive and now am i playing a little bit with SD2(51.xxx).. :wink:
By seaching the net I find different setting 2 bypass this protection with my burner.
Now I a want the perfect setting for backup SD2(51.xxx) games...
Do I need 2 use AWS or Hide CDR-Media???
I made a CCD4 profile, is it something...:slight_smile: Check it here .

Grtz

Just use the profile that is available in this forum. I used it with GTA3 and my LTR-40125W and it worked great. About AWS and Hide CDR Media, w/lite-ons you don’t need AWS, it will actually mess things up. Hide CDR media is needed if you’re playing from a CD-R/CD-RW drive, otherwise it’s ok to disable it and play from your DVD/CD-ROM drive.

AWS is not to be used with your writer, as it can handle EFM encoding just fine. However, you have to use “hide cdr media” to avoid the atip check if playing from your cdr.

Try the foolowing profile (which you could have found in the forums with a little search :wink: )

[CloneCD ReadPrefs]
ReadSubData=0
RegenerateData=0
ReadSubAudio=0
AbortOnReadError=0
FastErrorSkip=2
ReadSpeedData=0
ReadSpeedAudio=0
IntelligentBadSectorScan=1
SectorSkip=100
NoErrorReport=0
FirstSessionOnly=0
AudioQuality=0
[CloneCD WritePrefs]
DontRepairSubchannelData=0
AlwaysCloseLastSession=1
AmplifyWeak=0
WriteSpeed=48

Or just use the default game cd profile after making sure that AWS is permanently disabled from the writer settings page. (To do this right click on the name of your writer on the write page; this will allow you to access the writer settings page; then just uncheck allow AWS and you won’t have to worry about it again.)

No crossposting. It’s not completely the same thread but what’s the deal with these useless reports? We all know Lite-On can handle SafeDisc 2. It’s not a mystery you know. Just don’t use AWS, that’s all. The Profiles you’re referring to in your other thread were made by me. They came from the link in my signature. So what’s the deal?