Settings for imgburn speed,using dvdfab

hi guys i was looking around for this question.
i want to burn dvd’s using imgburn selecting the speed in dvdfab.

when i use imgburn burns at max speed when i select 8x in dvdfab.

let me know please.

Change the settings in ImgBurn.

here’s a video made by another cdfrak member
http://www.youtube.com/dvdfabtroy

Or look for a post from member Stormjumper as he has instructions in his sig. on how to set the burn speed using DVDFAB and ImgBurn as the burning engine

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2284173]Or look for a post from member Stormjumper as he has instructions in his sig. on how to set the burn speed using DVDFAB and ImgBurn as the burning engine[/QUOTE]

Sorry…over slept :rolleyes:

ok thanks for help.

link, please?

[QUOTE=sireast;2284229]link, please?[/QUOTE]

Look up in this thread two posts to Stormjumper’s post. At the bottom it says setup Imgburn…that’s the link… click on it.

OC

:slight_smile:

when using ImgBurn with dvdfab the only write speed which needs to be set is in dvdfab. there should be no setup involved with imgburn. only setting which should want to be changed in imgburn is dont prompt image details, and is not a necessary setting.

imgburn does not change the CLI commands, yet the write speeds become a problem from time to time. i do not notice because i have imgburn auto write speeds set as per my video.

i just tested 8x write speed in dvdfab and imgburn does indeed write at MAX. as i stated ImgBurn CLI commands have not changed so this is a bug with dvdfab.

when changing the write speed in ImgBurn to say 8x, close ImgBurn and reopen, the write speed is still set to 8x. but send an 8x command from dvdfab to ImgBurn and the speed changes to MAX.

[QUOTE=troy512;2284296]when using ImgBurn with dvdfab the only write speed which needs to be set is in dvdfab. there should be no setup involved with imgburn. only setting which should want to be changed in imgburn is dont prompt image details, and is not a necessary setting.

imgburn does not change the CLI commands, yet the write speeds become a problem from time to time. i do not notice because i have imgburn auto write speeds set as per my video.

i just tested 8x write speed in dvdfab and imgburn does indeed write at MAX. as i stated ImgBurn CLI commands have not changed so this is a bug with dvdfab.

when changing the write speed in ImgBurn to say 8x, close ImgBurn and reopen, the write speed is still set to 8x. but send an 8x command from dvdfab to ImgBurn and the speed changes to MAX.[/QUOTE]

If you set the write speed in DVDFab’s common settings to Recommended ImgBurn will use any and all burn speeds you have set for each and every MID you have already set :bigsmile:
test it

That’s exactly how I have mine set. By the disc MID.

[QUOTE=Dialysis1;2284310]That’s exactly how I have mine set. By the disc MID.[/QUOTE]

:clap: good for you and it works great right :iagree: :wink:

Sure does.:iagree:
I burn my TY’s at a different speed from my Sony’s.

edit

i have all my drives set for different speeds for several different mids using ImgBurns auto write speeds, this is not the issue

please re-read my first post

[QUOTE=troy512;2284346] [B]im the one who showed you how to set it up,[/B].

who was the naysayer back when i was bringing imgburn to the dvdfab forum, who got fengtao to include imgburn as an option, who got fengtao to set recommended speed as imgburn auto write speed[/QUOTE]

The above statement is not true, I was using ImgBurn long before you asked Fengtao to add the support for ImgBurn and I never said nay on the ImgBurn support if that is what you are insinuating .
But all of that is in the past right[B]!![/B] so really no need to carry on this conversation is there

edit

[QUOTE=troy512;2284354]above post edited as it was not pertaining to original posters issue[/QUOTE]

:confused: yeah right guess your the only one that knows how to setup a program, now if you want I can say created by Troy if that would un-ruffle your feathers :iagree: no big deal to me it is just to help other members/users :rolleyes:

edit