Setting up download locations for U-torrent

vbimport

After several years of using u-torrent as my torrent engine and being able to direct downloads to specified folders I tried downloading a torrent yesterday and it skipped the stage where you set location and just started.
There is normally a dialogue box where you can check file content and set where the torrent is directed to. This has ceased to appear when a torrent is begun.
I was very tired yesterday hadn’t slept properly had to be up early for something. Subsequently I thought it might be down to my not being fully awake that I couldn’t work out what I needed to reset. I went and looked at it again later yesterday and again just now and I still can’t see where I would be able to set up that option.
I had also run c-cleaner around the time I had the problem and wound up having to re-set up several internet options because of it, so wondered if it was that. Except that when I ran c-cleaner was before I had the problem and I had set up torrents in the normal way since.
So does anybody know how to reconfigure so that I get this dialogue box or has the option been removed. U-torrent updated to a new version a few days ago but I only moved to this new version after I had the problem. Did so in fact because I thought it might help me get back to the old system.

At the moment the only way I have of setting download location is to start the torrent then manually go to ‘advanced> set download location’ manually which is far from handy.
The torrent otherwise goes to the documents> downloads folder when I have folders set up on external hardrives to receive whatever torrents. & I don’t want everything to go to my main drive anyway.
I just don’t get why they would remove a useful aspect of the program so using it would become a chore.

It occurred to me after posting this that the main point here is the non-appearance of the dialogue box which up until a couple of days ago appeared every time I started a torrent. It would list locations that had been used recently, show the contents of download torrents so you could select which bits were necessary to be downloaded etc etc
So is there a way of getting that back?

just found the box that says show options to change the name and location of the torrent data.
Really don’t know how that became unticked since I haven’t been on that part of the preferences, really didn’t know it was there and was looking at directories up to now.

Don’t see how that became unticked since I hadn’t had to reconfigure the torrent engine until after it became unticked. C-cleaner isn’t likely to reset anything like that is it?

[QUOTE=stevolende;2720744]just found the box that says show options to change the name and location of the torrent data.
Really don’t know how that became unticked since I haven’t been on that part of the preferences, really didn’t know it was there and was looking at directories up to now.

Don’t see how that became unticked since I hadn’t had to reconfigure the torrent engine until after it became unticked. C-cleaner isn’t likely to reset anything like that is it?[/QUOTE]

Considering we don’t know what version your asking or talking about this thread doesn’t help anyone help you???

I know it all feature but despite because it is not working properly sometime up and down. did you use idm it’s helpful for you for quick downloading any software video audio and text and image. you will seen next feature like can download any website coding easy.